pimp.gif

But that color
30t6p3b.gif
�
rare...

moving...

lil b dying hair another one of the primary colors n 3.... 2... 1
laugh.gif

this thread has gone down the drain horribly...
I remember it used to pop on a DAILY basis...

We have to re-invent it...c'mon

I miss my waves.... kept getting zinked so i just gave up lol. the One product that made the biggest difference in my hair was kuza indian hemp (2nd Doo-Gro mega thick and carrot creme was 3rd) made my hair a lot thicker and softer in no time. Once my hair was trained I switched to just water, olive creme and olive cholesterol tho. Got motivation to start back up from this thread

Growing my hair out for the winter atm. I shall reunite with my dippers in a couple of months

I need to get back on it. Gotta cop some more olive cream & indian hemp.

Forgot all abt this thread, just took this pic, got my usual cut friday, my sides dont really b poppin off til my hair grows in but i been doin this so long they're just naturally there

sick.gif
 @ that Crown brush being almost 20 bones after shipping.
The design is sick though, I might just take that L and buy one 
laugh.gif

^ To keep it a buck all you need is a good brush with good bristles. I got some cheap wooden brush from the 99 cent store right now and its good $. That brush does look sick tho, I just need something to help with my sides

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by hella handsome

What the !%$% is this %!%#?�
30t6p3b.gif

He's spinning though�
alien.gif
pimp.gif

But that color
30t6p3b.gif
rare...

moving...

lil b dying hair another one of the primary colors n 3.... 2... 1
laugh.gif

the hair in the picture looked mean tho. it was kinda light on video but idk in person might be the go

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

^ To keep it a buck all you need is a good brush with good bristles. I got some cheap wooden brush from the 99 cent store right now and its good $. That brush does look sick tho, I just need something to help with my sides

Yeah, you definitely right. I got a lil $3 brush from the beauty supply joint down the street from my place and its done me magic ever since. 
I's just amazed by the shiny design of that curved one 
laugh.gif

Picked up some wave builder lotion and pomade. 
Sides coming in, but my cut is still pretty low. In about 2 weeks I should be dipping if I can just keep my attention span to brushing more around the house 
tired.gif

Wolfin' til at least Thanksgiving... My hairline is kinda on lean too so hopefully i can finally get that in order.
mad.gif
@ these poop Delaware barbers

Serious help needed. I grew my hair out for several months then got a very very light ceaser for about 2 months..the hair is now taking long to grow back to regular and my waves are growing slightly off from before..how can I fix both problems?

Originally Posted by PRIME

Sides coming in, but my cut is still pretty low. In about 2 weeks I should be dipping if I can just keep my attention span to brushing more around the house 
tired.gif
Wavebuilder is whale sperm as it is in most other hair products because of the high protein but wavebuilder uses alot of it. Just to let you know. They call whale juice another name i forgot but is on the ingredients of wavebuilder

google it

Im mixed, hair is wavy and long as hell, very voluminous
pimp.gif

Need something to hold it down yet not make it look like its glued to my head either, just maintains the wavy texture without flattening it or making it look dry. Something that makes it look dark and well kept, yet not oily.

229232_10150239521626206_660581205_9138303_235001_n.jpg

33596_492081471205_660581205_7517261_572067_n.jpg

261992_10150291623201206_660581205_9611473_1497676_n.jpg

So how do you guys keep the gunk out of your brushes? Cause I'm cleaning mine every week, and it's frustrating...

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Originally Posted by PRIME

tired.gif
Wavebuilder is whale sperm as it is in most other hair products because of the high protein but wavebuilder uses alot of it. Just to let you know. They call whale juice another name i forgot but is on the ingredients of wavebuilder

google it
Lol what? Nah son. 
laugh.gif

Sperm oil is used in most hair products. Though it does come from whales, sperm whales to be specific, it's not actually whale sperm.

Back
Top Bottom