Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Originally Posted by BigTy23

So how do you guys keep the gunk out of your brushes? Cause I'm cleaning mine every week, and it's frustrating...

What do you put in your hair?

Whatever product I use, it's usualy not even thick or heavy enough to even stay in my brush

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

So how do you guys keep the gunk out of your brushes? Cause I'm cleaning mine every week, and it's frustrating...

What do you put in your hair?

Whatever product I use, it's usualy not even thick or heavy enough to even stay in my brush

Nothin too heavy, just indian hemp. I'll switch products to see if that's the problem...

Oh, I got a cut today and I'll be wollfing til Jan...

About to start cutting my own hair (moving soon and finding a new barber is a %#%+*). For those that do cut your own hair, what clippers/set/products do you use? I'm completely new at this.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

About to start cutting my own hair (moving soon and finding a new barber is a %#%+*). For those that do cut your own hair, what clippers/set/products do you use? I'm completely new at this.

Get Andis T outlines and Wahl Seniors. The newer ones black with with the newer motor.. Run you about $100 all together, or if you caking then get the andis Fade master clippers instead of seniors but both are good. You cant go wrong.

I never go to the barbershop/ I have been cutting my own hair since I was 13

Use a non petroleum based product. It will wash out when you rinse your brush. 

What's better? Pink oil or Indian hemp. I don't want my #%+! all glossy either. I want waves but I don't want to look like I have something in my hair?

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

What's better? Pink oil or Indian hemp. I don't want my #%+! all glossy either. I want waves but I don't want to look like I have something in my hair?
laugh.gif
As long as you don't put in copious amounts, you'll be fine.

My sides starting to thin out..take it easy with this wave stuff been at it for over 8 years...it takes it's toll. I'm in save my thinning hair mode.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

My sides starting to thin out..take it easy with this wave stuff been at it for over 8 years...it takes it's toll. I'm in save my thinning hair mode.

Me too. All I have now is Doo Gro and prayer. 

My hair takes so long to grow wolf mode seems non existent. Although even with a light ceaser they're pretty deep. Any products to help my hair grow thicker faster?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

My hair takes so long to grow wolf mode seems non existent. Although even with a light ceaser they're pretty deep. Any products to help my hair grow thicker faster?
Doo Grow, washing your hair with hair growth shampoo. 

Originally Posted by datpiff110

whats the whole point of "wolfing"
Makes the waves deeper and you work on your connections for the full 360. The longer you wolf the deeper you waves can turn out when you get your fresh cut. 
Wolfing requires a lot of attention and care though. You gotta constantly brush and work on your connections as well as du-rag/wave cap your hair. 

All you need to wolf is a du-rag, some grease/pomade, and olive/carrot oil/cream. 

Back
Top Bottom