Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

What the hell is wolfing season?
laugh.gif
 I know what it is but why do people say wolfing "season"?

If you're waved up you wolf periodically throughout the year. There is no set time to wolf out.

What the hell is wolfing season? :lol:  I know what it is but why do people say wolfing "season"?
If you're waved up you wolf periodically throughout the year. There is no set time to wolf out.

Best time to wolf is the winter cause trying to get waves in the summer is harder cause the heat tends to dry your hair out. I wolf in the winter so by the time summer comes when I get a low cut I be looking fresh. Those crown quality brushes are the truth I got 6 they are worth the money

Yup. Worth every bit of that 20.
Most durable brush I've ever had that actually works.

I had my girl call the store when I was at work and my girl was like "I`m calling to see if you guys have something in stock" *didnt mention what* and chick on phone was like "you must be looking for the crown brush"

so I go into store and ask where the brushes are and lady was like "you looking for the crown brush?" so as I`m in line paying this dude behine me like "ah man iz dat da crown brush? dat brush da troof dawg"

This is the only pic I have on my pc here at work.

I'm in the process of wolfing now. On my third week. Noticing some progress but still probably have another week or two to go. Anyways, I have a regular ceasar now but I want my hair cut like above. What exactly is that called?

That's just a regular Caesar with a fade at the back.
Tell your barber even all over with a light fade in the back.
Keep it at a 1.5 with the grain.

Last edited:
I'm in the process of wolfing now. On my third week. Noticing some progress but still probably have another week or two to go. Anyways, I have a regular ceasar now but I want my hair cut like above. What exactly is that called?
What's up man. That is me in the pic you quoted. The cut is called a "Caesar". I just get the sides (near your temples) and the back of your neck

area slightly tapered.
That's just a regular Caesar with a fade at the back.
Tell your barber even all over with a light fade in the back.
Keep it at a 1.5 with the grain.
Your sir are correct to a T.

Im about to get back on my stuff, I still got waves but they could be better. Just copped the Medium and soft Crown brush (40 bucks smh), got the Shea Moisture Smoother and Shampoo and Argan oil coming in the mail, and just ordered a Tsu rag.
lets get it.
Damn you got waves in your beard. Ha :smokin

After two years of rocking curls/ mini fro i think its time to get wavey again
pimp.gif
starting today when i get my low cut

Still laying around the house and I see this thread's still alive :pimp:

I got tired of getting the same cut every week earlier this year. Plus I wanted to see how Many different cuts i could do myself. Decided to try doing a fade. Never looked back. Guess I like the more minimalistic look than having a head full of waves. But my waves are still there. All I do I wash and condition it. Can't remember the last time I walked around brushing profusely. I can't eem wear du rags for more than an hour without getting a crazy headache. :lol:

that Wave & Scalp Butter is like $13, is it worth the cop over 360 style or Sportin Waves? I need a new pomade
I think it is. Natural ingredients, smells good, Its really light and not crazy oily like those other pomades. They also got wolfin pomade too, a little more heavy but still better than those typical pomades IMO. Here's a review Soul Seeka did on it.

Back
Top Bottom