Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

for about 5 to 6 week unless its in the winter I could go 8 to 12 its easier in the winter.  When spring time comes around I m already spinning then I might do a little wolf session to touch some parts.
Can anyone recommend me a durag that has long tie strings?

lge790.jpg

SEAMLESS AND HAS LONG STRINGS! Joint is on pernt. Sold eerywhere.

PS

Am I the only one that grew up wanting to be on a wavecap/ texturizing kit package?

So im looking to get waves im using Pink atm but its not working

I have really coarse/curly African hair so when im brushing my hair coils up like curls

What products do you recomend?

its getting me mad now,Ive tried Pink,Doo Gro,Indian Hemp and Carrot Creme

Will take a pic later..

A brush and whatever moisturizer you use is the only thing you need. Constantly brushing your hair is the only way to train it if it doesn't naturally wave by itself.

getting waves is not a lot of work for me..but I just can't see myself brushing my hair all day as I used to when I was a teen

I brush 15-20 strokes in the morning on the way to work and my hair waves up pretty good. I am also balding from the vertex, don't know if the early balding and me starting to care about waves about a decade ago have any correlation though. But almost anything waves me up, even baby oil.

I have been using Carrot Oil and a TSURag. Three brushes. Hard, soft, and medium. Put the Carrot Oil in after your shower, brush with the hard brush, then the soft brush, then finish it off with the medium brush. Put the TSURag on and it lays your hair down. Took me a week and a half, but I got my Tsunami back. Yezzir...

Just looked at the Tsurag? So wait it's not like a regular durag? How does it stay on?

man im boutta give up tryna get these 360s. i only have a few waves coming in on the top of the head, on the right side

could anyone recommend me some products? i used spinnin waves before. i used the s curl texturizer but i wont ever use it again. it did help with the waves but it made a huge part on the back of my head since the s curl made my hair straight.

Try Dax Wave and Groom. Gold can. Put that in brush your hair. Du-rag for 30 minutes, then remove. Should start seeing results within a week. Worked for me but results may vary.

Prime, I brush the back of my hair in a direction like this ----> /. You see the slash? That's

how I brush the back, Start from the crown of your head and go down at a little angle. I brush

the sides straight down (I don't like brushing forward towards the face). The top get's brushed

from the crown towords the forehead.

2v3savp.jpg

300xwuo.jpg

xpt3t3.jpg

From 09'

Hmmm..

and i still got waves with no brushing in about 3 years.

im post when i get cut.

Back
Top Bottom