Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Anybody every use the 360 Gold brush from Crown Quality Products?

My Wave Enforcer has held me down for years but is ready to be retired.

Last edited:
You can only get it online I got some its a good product I use it sometimes when my hair is low . There shipping is super fast. If u have waves and are looking for something new that u can get in the store check out the shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie and the curl and style milk

PRFM-193888.jpg

My methods might be outdated but I'm still rocking w/ olive oil.

Head & shoulders every few days, Motions shampoo every few days (dnt judge me
nerd.gif
)

Random question...if you go a night or 2 straight w/ rocking a stocking cap, does anyone find that better for your waves. Maybe Im trippin, but I did this (not purposely) for a few days out of the week and the results were
smokin.gif

Anybody every use the 360 Gold brush from Crown Quality Products?
My Wave Enforcer has held me down for years but is ready to be retired.

God Brush. Beauty supple store next door to me one of the only places in the country that carry it. The medium is way too hard to me, because I only used soft for years, the soft one is a tad hard gets job done great.

$16 bucks for a brush? This college student doesn't approve & I'm not eem cheap like that :lol: My $5 brush will have me spinning just fine

That tsurag is wack to me idk if the large is too big but I guess I stretched it out or some thing, it doesn't hold my hair tight after the 2nd day of using it.

I agree with you Lucky. I bought one to see how it is. I was/am highly disappointed. The regular old school du rag/wave cap is much better and

that's what I'm going back to.

Anyone know of a good hair moisturizer. Head and shoulders works for my scalp just looking for something for may hair.

Just started using tea tree oil every few days waiting to see how that helps.

This is last week i think 3 weeks in excuse the bathroom pic :lol:

Last edited:
I'll post pics tomorrow. Don't feel like taking off my durag right now 
laugh.gif

carrot cream >>>>

When the waves are in, NEVER immediately wash your hair.
StaXX can you tell us why not? After I leave the barber's shop I ALWAYS go home and immediately wash my hair.

I've been doing this for years and I've never had any issues.

Yea I don't wash my hair immediately after a cut too, gotta let the freshness sink in a lil :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom