Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Get the f**k outta here!
laugh.gif
 at that kid in the video.

This is probably a very rookie question

But how do you wash your waves . . . I currently just take a dab of shampoo and rub it in with the grease I rub in my hair but I know that's not really washing it and I can't do that forever but I'm afraid of getting rid of my waves doing a thorough washing . . . Help me

^Meek, you're not washing your hair at all using grease. Let me help you. This is the way I wash my hair.

1. Get your shampoo and completely rinse out the grease. Scrub your scalp good.

2. Rinse your hair out.

3. Lather your hair up again, this time with the shampoo in your hair, brush your hair in the pattern you want.

4. Rinse your hair out. While the water is going over your hair, brush in your pattern.

5. Apply conditioner. Brush (keep brushing in your pattern) the conditioner in your hair.

6. Refer to step 4

You're done. Your hair will be clean. After that re-apply grease to your hair. You know what to do from there.

I know it seems like a lot of steps but it's not. That will take no longer than 5 minutes in the shower.

^Meek, you're not washing your hair at all using grease. Let me help you. This is the way I wash my hair.

1. Get your shampoo and completely rinse out the grease. Scrub your scalp good.

2. Rinse your hair out.

3. Lather your hair up again, this time with the shampoo in your hair, brush your hair in the pattern you want.

4. Rinse your hair out. While the water is going over your hair, brush in your pattern.

5. Apply conditioner. Brush (keep brushing in your pattern) the conditioner in your hair.

6. Refer to step 4

You're done. Your hair will be clean. After that re-apply grease to your hair. You know what to do from there.

I know it seems like a lot of steps but it's not. That will take no longer than 5 minutes in the shower.
Word man thanks, gonna try this . . .

Is any shampoo cool or do you have to get some type of Wave Shampoo/Conditioner

This is probably a very rookie question​

But how do you wash your waves . . . I currently just take a dab of shampoo and rub it in with the grease I rub in my hair but I know that's not really washing it and I can't do that forever but I'm afraid of getting rid of my waves doing a thorough washing . . . Help me​

Son. :rofl: :rofl:
This literally made me laugh out loud.
Listen to Greezee.
I personally use these two on my hair.

Word man thanks, gonna try this . . .

Is any shampoo cool or do you have to get some type of Wave Shampoo/Conditioner
You don't have to get a specific type. Most people have a particular brand they use because it works best for them.

I cannot tell you which brand to pick (they all do the same). You just have to try a few for yourself. I use Paul Mitchell.

The brand D StaXX uses is good. I have used it before.

Son.
roll.gif
roll.gif

This literally made me laugh out loud.
Listen to Greezee.
I personally use these two on my hair.
how well does this work for you?

& what's your regimen, do you shampoo everyday? i know some people who shampoo like once or twice a month but condition daily.

Last edited:
I kinda wanna change my wave texture now . I have medium micros . How would I have to go about it without using a kit :nerd:

how well does this work for you?

& what's your regimen, do you shampoo everyday? i know some people who shampoo like once or twice a month but condition daily.

Works really well for me. No complaints at all.
I shampoo/condition about 3 days a week.
When I have a cut, I'll wash/condition my hair like once a week.

Sidenote- when you get a cut, never immediately wash your hair.
Your waves will wash out. Wait at least a day after your cut before you wash it.

Your waves will wash out. Wait at least a day after your cut before you wash it.
StaXX, how do you wash out your waves? This has never happened to me before. Please explain this to me. Everytime I get a hair cut I immediately go home and take a shower to wash my hair. I've been doing this for as long as I can remember and I've never had any problems.

I kinda wanna change my wave texture now . I have medium micros . How would I have to go about it without using a kit :nerd:
Get a cut with a 2 or 1.5. Then wait until your hair gets long enough to comb. When it is, comb it out, then brush it back down with a medium brush followed by a softy.
Repeat till u get tired
You can either do this dry or spray your hair with water

Last edited:

StaXX, how do you wash out your waves? This has never happened to me before. Please explain this to me. Everytime I get a hair cut I immediately go home and take a shower to wash my hair. I've been doing this for as long as I can remember and I've never had any problems.

You won't really wash them out but for a lot of people they become less visible especially if you get a low cut. If you don't have this problem then don't worry

i need to get back on it man

really tho, you dont need to brush that much, the only times i brush is in the shower and right after i get out the shower

Back
Top Bottom