Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

How often do you guys wash your hair?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CJ003

cats really be hating on waves in the corporate business world? we cant have waves, braids, or dreads? what is a black man to do?
laugh.gif
no

waves =/= dreads and braids in any shape, form, or fashion. now if you hair is like that liquidcream cat maybe b/c that is more of a light fro than a low cutfade and not as clean cut purely based off the overall length of the hair. although thats mad wavy, that @$%@ look like a 09 conk and you cant walk aroundcorporate with a conk.

Mine finally connected. The key is brushing though. You might have to start all over to get a 360 pattern though.

How do yall "wash out" "sweat out" your waves?
laugh.gif

how can i prevent my 360s from sweatin out when im getting busy with the mrs?
laugh.gif
I guess a stocking cap/du rag wont be that uncomfortable

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

indifferent.gif
I just got out the shower and after washing my hair I realized my waves are @@#*#% up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
I have like a wave and a half left.
frown.gif
You have to keep brushing son.

Brush AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.

BrushIn The Shower
Brush Till It Dries
Brush On The Phone
Brush While Watching TV
Brush At School.

Just today, one of my teachers took one of my Annies... ##$#% said I brush too much in class.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

indifferent.gif
I just got out the shower and after washing my hair I realized my waves are @@#*#% up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
I have like a wave and a half left.
frown.gif
You have to keep brushing son.

Brush AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.

BrushIn The Shower
Brush Till It Dries
Brush On The Phone
Brush While Watching TV
Brush At School.

Just today, one of my teachers took one of my Annies... ##$#% said I brush too much in class.
smh.gif

salty?

^ Word, yall _'s inspired me and then slacked off
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. Right now im on that Carrot Creme and Olive oil combo, and Motions when my hair is dryduring the day. Good or no? Thinking about moving towards the Carrot Creme and Lets jam combo.

nah no need to waste space when this one is just as good if not better keeps people from asking the same questions

true, I thought about that after I replied too, BUT since this is NT the same questions will be asked page after page, but yea no need to waste more space

Back
Top Bottom