Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

i'm about to go to basic training so there's been no point of me workin on the waves. I'll get back on here at the end of Oct.

Originally Posted by KTaylor

what do you guys do when wolfin? just brush and keep it down?
i find myself washing my hair more cant have no smelly hair i get a hard brush and go to work

aww yea its a must to go get a line up every week atleast unless you going for that homeless look

I have the unmovable waves but I'm going to keep a durag on. I'm letting the hair grow a bit and without a durag my hair frizzes up from heat and takestoo long to fix by brush. Only thing I'm getting trimmed or shaped up for the next month or 3 is my mustache.

Man I don't even have to take care of my hair like that anymore. As long as I don't let it grow too long, there are still there.

Yeah but there is something about letting it grow for a bit and then that new cut. Your waves just seem to let out a sigh of relief "ahhhhhhhh" andshine

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Yeah but there is something about letting it grow for a bit and then that new cut. Your waves just seem to let out a sigh of relief "ahhhhhhhh" and shine
qft

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Yeah but there is something about letting it grow for a bit and then that new cut. Your waves just seem to let out a sigh of relief "ahhhhhhhh" and shine
they seem to be deeper when i let it grow some that 1st cut after wolfin make you feel untouchable for a min
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've wanted to get waves for the longest!! Seeing the 360's in
this thread made me go hard and finally do it. I'm wolfin' right now
though.. smh but yeah i've been brushin using a pomade and du-rag for
like 7-8 hours now. I've got a couple little ones but nothin' serious I can't
wait till I get my cut to see how its gunna turn out!
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I was just thinking of bumping this thread.
My natural waves go harder than most of your guys. I don't know what to put on my head though, so I just use lotion
laugh.gif

Help a N' out...

Been lookin' to step into the wave game for the longest, just never thought I had the hair for it...

I usually get a cut every week, and my hair is a bit on the nappy side at times...

I just wanna know how to get started.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Help a N' out...

Been lookin' to step into the wave game for the longest, just never thought I had the hair for it...

I usually get a cut every week, and my hair is a bit on the nappy side at times...

I just wanna know how to get started.
brush + water= starting out got to lay it down before you get waves

Waaaaaaavvvvve thread is back! Lol it never fails everytime a wave thread pops up I ain't never on my A+ wave game. It's got to the point though thatmy pattern is permanent so I don't even really have to work at it no more. Matter of fact I'm borderline lazy with it...I only get motivated if I havea big event coming up or the wave thread pops up
laugh.gif

On my iPhone right now but I'll post pics when I get home later this evening.

- Preciate it.

lol ...

i use, motions , reg pomanade and my reg brush,..

i dont know if this method works for everyone, but when im showering i brush non stop.

then when i get out i put my motoins in my hair, then i use my pomanade after about 5 mins after the motions.

Du rag it up also with a stocken cap (but i dont sleep with the stocken cap give my *** a headache ).. notice i dont brush when i put in motions or pomande,because sometime if messes up my waves..

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Man I don't even have to take care of my hair like that anymore. As long as I don't let it grow too long, there are still there.
Word
laugh.gif
....After each cut Im still spinning
pimp.gif

It has been 3 weeks and this is the longest I have gone without a cut for several months. I forgot how much more work it was maintaining hair once it starts togrow a bit. I'm trying to go until October or November. I may need to buy a stocking cap for the winter to keep the hair neat while I wear the wool hat.
I'm also thinking of letting the mustache grow out. Any tips how to make the mustache thicker?

Back
Top Bottom