Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

I been on my %!%% in the Winter and spring but the summer I havent been givin a -Blam-, its time to get wavy again

iMixedi, thanks for the help, but im good.. it might have been my iphone that didn't really show the full details of my waves..

they spinning, and like i said my method might not work for everyone, but sure is working for me..

You dippin Knicks. I use water, some pomemade sometimes, motions and brush like crazy. If guys are thinking you can't get waves, you can. Just listen toeverybody advice on here. I thought i couldn't get them, but i would always get a cut every 2 weeks. You gotta at least let your hair beast for a month orso and keep brushing and using water. Then you get that cut and you feel like you the %%!!. lol

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

iMixedi, thanks for the help, but im good.. it might have been my iphone that didn't really show the full details of my waves..

they spinning, and like i said my method might not work for everyone, but sure is working for me..

i HOPE HE WAS J/K lol good #!% homey and dreads?????? nah duke u buggin we dont do ribbons and seashells up top

I need a how to guide on getting Willies (waves). Do I use a hard or soft brush. What kinda wave grease? Is a do rag a must (stopped wearing those in 03').Someone help me pm or something

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I need a how to guide on getting Willies (waves). Do I use a hard or soft brush. What kinda wave grease? Is a do rag a must (stopped wearing those in 03'). Someone help me pm or something
Get a double sided hard and soft brush. Do-Rag or a stocking cap is required. Going to need something to keep the hair down and in form.There's hundreds of hair grease you can use. NT's fav is Indian Hemp. Some cats I know just use warm towels and warm water in spray bottles to getspinning

I personally use Luster's hair cream and Indian Hemp....another good joint is Root stimulator Carrot Oil and Hollywood Beauty Carrot Cream. Check outSpartan hair products too

Main key is to brush as much as possible, keep a rag and stocking cap, wash and condition on a regular basis (I used to 3-4 times a week). Dont saturate yourhair with too many greases and products either. Just Brush, brush and brush....then brush some more...they'll come

Some of you cats are using perms and you now it.......Im spinnin again......Coconut oil has been doing my dry scalp correct.

I ended my wolfing session today.
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Pics tomorrow.

Some of ya'll dudes need to head over to 360waves.

z7mzb.jpg

pict0078tt1.jpg

That is what you call spinning. Yeah some of you dudes waving up, but they lookin all jammed up and unconnected.

Btw, Real spinners don't use pomade.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Some of you cats are using perms and you now it.......Im spinnin again......Coconut oil has been doing my dry scalp correct.
qft

i need to get back in the game. i had to grow my hair out from like may to august due to barber messing up my line. i still had waves up until the 2-2.5 monthmark, then it got to long to brush so i had to start combing. im not brushing yet, but once my hair gets a little longer im going to start brushing. alreadyreup'd on the indian hemp and the double sided brush. im ready im ready word to spongebob

Brushed today, nothin special, Wolfin for a month, no du rags yet, Lazy FTL

bad15ee5e4460ba4bc6f125ff8305abdc312ed8.pjpg

Mixed, last pic had me in the twilight zone for a few seconds lol

Back
Top Bottom