Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

360 reunion?

chello
haha I'm on 360 aswell

Jayz4dayz91
laugh.gif

360 unite
smokin.gif

Keep wolfing,brushing and moisturizing the more hair u have the deeper your waves will be. Try only washing your hair once a week for a month and see how that gose. What shampoo do u use
This is everything I put in my hair:

Carrot Creme, Olive Creme, and my Shampoo. I've been wolfing since 12/21 and my hair is just curly. There's very lil' waves. Is there a thick grease I can put in my hair to get it to wave up? I need to hurry up because I'm getting my hair cut on 2/16.

Ignore the fact that I'm fat. This is my hair right after a haircut some months back. My waves were much deeper right before I started wolfing.

I started wolfing so I can get my hair like either one of these dudes below. If someone can give me some personal tips, I'll be most obliged...

AirForce1King your hair cannot be like the first pic you posted. Reason? You don't have the same texture of hair that he has.

Your hair can be like the second pic you posted. You just have to brush in the right pattern for it to look like that.

The only way you can get your hair to wave is to brush. There is no grease that will make your hair wave up. Grease/pomade/or

whatever it is that you want to call just holds your hair down and in place.

:lol: at this 360 forum reunion. I lurked on there for a little bit, posted a thread once and got flamed so badly I left :rofl:

But, I'm in my the last days, my hair is thinning at the crown and I'm thinking about saying adios to the waves in the summer.

:lol: at this 360 forum reunion. I lurked on there for a little bit, posted a thread once and got flamed so badly I left :rofl:

But, I'm in my the last days, my hair is thinning at the crown and I'm thinking about saying adios to the waves in the summer.

lol they still have me as a mod for the Fashion Form, me and JKissi (he runs Street Etiquette)

Fellas I am on some new stuff now. Creme of Nature Argan Oil. Works BETTER than Carrot Oil/Cream. They make a sulfate free shampoo as well. For those that don't know, sulfates are used in common shampoos as a cleansing agent. They also strip all the natural oils from your hair and dry it out. That Argan Oil is where its at.

The only way you can get your hair to wave is to brush there is no grease that will make your hair wave up. Grease/pomade/or whatever it is that you want to call just holds your hair down and in place.

Bingo

I've been using Olive Oil cream to help keep my hair moist since it's so dry during the winter where I'm at but that's it. Gotta brush and du-ray and you'll be good.

Im 1 of the most Infamous people to EVER grace 360waves.net, haven't been on there since 08-09. 

If I post my 360 screen name you all will gasp,lol.

Im 1 of the most Infamous people to EVER grace 360waves.net, haven't been on there since 08-09. 

If I post my 360 screen name you all will gasp,lol.
Trapstar

fune?
Trevon.....?

Russ?

Dreadmasta flex booty to the flo ?

drama?

j5

clay?

etc.

who are you b

We out chea :kbtou

Last edited:
Bruhs I'm thinking about starting to cut my own hair. Is it wise or is it a fool's move?

you get to get fresh when you want and save alot of money.
you cant lose. as long as you got a steady hand. i been doin my
own since i was 16, (now 27) to save my parents money and stay fresh.
I could draw so I first cut my 2 lil bro heads to see where I was at.
Best decision ever.

Back
Top Bottom