Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Any of you guys ever grow your hair out after having waves for years? I wouldn't mind switching it up to a fro or some natural curls for a little but but I can't even remember what the texture of my hair is like untrained. :lol:
Do it once every year. Mine is a curly nappy texture

How I was last winter before I grew my hair out. Now That I cut it all off it's back to basics.

Last edited:
How I was last winter before I grew my hair out. Now That I cut it all off it's back to basics.
this right here gives me hope. growing my hairline out after getting it butchered a while back, and it's been a slow process.

how long did you grow your hair for?

This bush is not where it's at. Dude really grew his hairline back tho

Last edited:

Any of you guys ever grow your hair out after having waves for years? I wouldn't mind switching it up to a fro or some natural curls for a little but but I can't even remember what the texture of my hair is like untrained. 
laugh.gif
Do it once every year. Mine is a curly nappy texture
From dem waves bran brah
I don't like my hair texture as I remember it though. No self hate but it's just not nappy/curly enough for a basic afro or a natural look. It's too straight and wiry and just kind of matts up when it gets long. 

Last edited:
I switched to peanut oil this summer. Yes peanut oil the type used to fry turkeys. It is super light with little hold but my hair is major healthy and when I wolf it is doesn't look greasy like with certain pomades. It has an understated luster. I've been complimented left and right for months now.

:lol: at narrowing down waves to an age bracket. Most 30+ men are rockin the low cut cuz wholetime....they're bald. Word to Kobe :lol:

Pretty much, I don't know about the area of you country some/most of you guys are from but waves, temple fade and having the back faded is the current wave (no pun) and women of all ages/races love the look.

Any of you guys ever grow your hair out after having waves for years? I wouldn't mind switching it up to a fro or some natural curls for a little but but I can't even remember what the texture of my hair is like untrained. :lol:

I'm kind of the opposite. I've had my head cut bald for the past few months, after having waves for damn near 10 yrs. I'm thinning at the crown and was black icing to hide the balding. No damns give. But untying that durag in the morning and seeing the excellence is second to none :pimp:

I'm kind of the opposite. I've had my head cut bald for the past few months, after having waves for damn near 10 yrs. I'm thinning at the crown and was black icing to hide the balding. No damns give. But untying that durag in the morning and seeing the excellence is second to none :pimp:

nooo you Icing? Google this stuff called Caboki. I got a free trial of it, it seems like it could never work but it's like some type of fiber that fills in and looks like real hair and even doesn't transfer onto pillows and ****. I'm not quite at that point, but when I get to where I'm at that struggle thin level and not yet ready to go bald I'm going to have bottles on deck

eCnIXUZ.jpg

Just cut off my fro, wavey season again. Any products y'all suggest? want to try some new **** out.

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curls & Waves Conditioner works well for me.
Aint this for women bruh?
Bought it off the strength of a mention in this thread over year ago and I don't like it all. 

Leaves my hair dry and frizzy and sticking up at odd angles all over the face.

I just use some all natural shampoo and have cut down to shampooing my hair once a week. Half the time when I shower I hardly even wet my hair. 

Last edited:
Herbal Essence works great for me

I also double and use the conditoner on my nuts

Last edited:
Whenever I need inspiration so I don't just grow out my hair again, I look at this thread and get to work!

Back
Top Bottom