**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

Prime Boosie and Prime 50 woulda been fire.

Both washed now :smh:. Tape was ok.

It's amazing what time can do. It's a pretty good song, but in 2007, this song is huge (would need an obvious title change). But in 2015, people will spin this a couple times and be on to the next tape.

Tape not bad but I was expecting that Llloyd Banks Finishline song he did. I need that track in CDQ asap!

Beg For Mercy still rides man...

Edit: Funeral Music :smokin
50 was in his zone

Last edited by a moderator:
That I'm the man song goes HARD! :pimp:

it's been a long time since I blown away by a fifty track, but this... This right here my style..

Over the years since his last album (BISD), he's dropped enough gems here and there for another album. "I'm The Man" is :smokin

Yea 50 kinda just doesn't fit in this era. If it was still all about big clothes, du-rags, ringtones, and making albums of violence with a couple love ballads, he'd damn near be on Jay's level

"I peep my swag in the mirror I think I got a crush on me...I don't want no wack ******* touchin me"

Last edited:
Yea that was a very good album, and probably his best one. Had a lot of good songs, and LOX's disses to 50/G-unit in general were :rofl: :pimp:

LOX was really the only _'s that could go toe to toe with them back then.

I remember this conversation like was yesterday. Styles wasn't budging. :pimp:

I can't really figure this clown out, where is he from Jamaica queens, cali or down south.

I only really listened to "maybe if I sing" and "animal". I gotta go back and listen to the other disses.

Banks and Game took a pic and it's all over IG, 50 chimed in and had this to say:

Lodi Mac is Yayo's boy that supposedly slapped Jimmy Henchman's son and was murdered thereafter. Henchman was charged with the crime.

I say supposedly because some say Yayo did it and he took the fall for it. But in that story Lodi flashes a gun at Henchman's son. So either way....

Last edited:
OH
Yeah I always thought it was yayo that smacked dude
And now I do remember hearing about someone getting killed because of it
What do u guys think about the pic????
Banks shoulda never posed for that pic knowing the history

Back
Top Bottom