**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

It's literally just 50 that hasn't let it go...not saying they gotta be buddy buddy but that 04-05 era with Game was golden, i think these ************* forget that music got them where they are

Eh. Hard to say.

I know what the "streets" say is supposed to happen.

But Banks and Game could have always been cool.

Jimmy was Game's manager. So it's really an issue between dudes these dudes know, but not between each other.

And if my one of my people's put hands on a child like that, I'm not co-signing that ****.

It's literally just 50 that hasn't let it go...not saying they gotta be buddy buddy but that 04-05 era with Game was golden, i think these ************* forget that music got them where they are

^^ it's wayyyyy deeper than that my dude. :lol: 50 really isn't wrong

Last edited:
Not sure I could let it go if someone I was beefing with
Had a hand in killing a friend or associate of mine

Eh. Hard to say.

Jimmy was Game's manager. So it's really an issue between dudes these dudes know, but not between each other.

And if my one of my people's put hands on a child like that, I'm not co-signing that ****.
Very good point
Aye ain't u in the entertainment scene in ny
Where the stories at
U rarely share stories anymore

Eh. Hard to say.

Very good point
Where the stories at

I'm old fam :lol:

I just work, chill with my fam and my peoples and come here to ******** when I need a distraction from work.

I don't listen as much anymore when the streets talk. I'm just not around them as much.

As for your post before this one, I don't know if Game "had a hand" in any of this. I'm sure Jimmy did plenty of **** that had nothing to do with Game.

Like I said, I understand 50's perspective. I just like to look at things from multiple perspectives now.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I would let it go if someone I had beef with
Eh. Hard to say.

Very good point
Where the stories at

I'm old fam :lol:

I just work, chill with my fam and my peoples and come here to ******** when I need a distraction from work.

I don't listen as much anymore when the streets talk. I'm just not around them as much.

As for your post before this one, I don't know if Game "had a hand" in any of this. I'm sure Jimmy did plenty of **** that had nothing to do with Game.

Like I said, I understand 50's perspective. I just like to look at things from multiple perspectives now.
Are U picas??? :nerd: (sp??)

Last edited:
Meh games a tool. Some ppl just ain't meant to be friends. I'm not ever banging with no dudes that's friends of dudes that tried to take my life. Game should get over it.

Definitely respect what Game said. It speaks volumes that Banks sat down, talked with him and took the pic. And that Game and Buck speak all the time.

The main issue isn't Game

It's how 50 feels about Banks and Buck now.

Because Game is ok with them, doesn't mean he is with 50. I think that was the main issue.

What would 50 do if Slow or Trav stepped to Marquis? So I don't even get the Lodi Mac reference, because that was dead wrong. Regardless of what the beef was between Jimmy/50 or Game/50. Dudes were feeling themselves with that one.

I respect 50 for standing by his word. He's said mad times, he's not ****** with Game and doesn't understand why Game did what he did. I love that. I think most rappers would kiss and makeup for a check.

Damn game bout to get buck put on punishment now. ***** bout to be crying to Curtis again man smh. I can't be mad if 50 don't wanna be cool with son but if he did I wouldn't be mad either. He probably don't hate the man but he don't wanna sit down and talk and take pics.

I mentioned in the Game thread, but wack100 (Game's manager) made a comment on Game's post that was deleted (I don't screen cap....) where he basically said if that's how 50 feel, he respect it, but called out Buck for frontin' because he ***** with Game but pretends he doesn't.

I mentioned in the Game thread, but wack100 (Game's manager) made a comment on Game's post that was deleted (I don't screen cap....) where he basically said if that's how 50 feel, he respect it, but called out Buck for frontin' because he ***** with Game but pretends he doesn't.

Buck must be getting checks or something from 50. It's a shame Buck couldn't leave G-Unit when Buck The World dropped. He was by far the best in group at that time and on that album he basically said he wasn't with the beef with Game and Jadakiss.

Where the buck hate come from
Dudes get applauded for being cool with folks who are Enemies
But choose to remain neutral or don't take sides
Why doesn't buck get a pass

Nah. Seemed like wack was piggybacking off what Game said in his post. That they rock with each other but Buck pretends like he doesn't.

On the flip he seemed to be saying if 50 feel how he feels, he respects it, because he's 100 about it. No in between.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom