**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

I looked into it and it has to do with a vid buck posted where it sounded like he was talking to banks and said "you done fd up" but he said "you done f'd her" and he edited his post to clarify what he said. i guess wack and game took that and said those things but they both said they'll call each other and talk 

2003* and yes 50 realized game is a boss like him and musically he's had the best career outta all em. He's not a soldier, he's a general. That's what happens when u got 2 alphas, they clash

Last edited:
I listened to this and was shocked when I enjoyed most of what I heard.

Might be the best 50 song in half a decade

50 Is intimidated by Game that's the bottom line he has been since they first met in 2002

either that or he's intimidated by the people Game roll with, they said he was a fake back when they we're beefing but they never bumped into each other since he got booted out the group.

2003* and yes 50 realized game is a boss like him and musically he's had the best career outta all em. He's not a soldier, he's a general. That's what happens when u got 2 alphas, they clash
They met in 02 bro check the In the Club Video Game in it

Has anyone ever successfully corrected the homie ComptonPrince on some West Coast rap ****? :lol:

Last edited:
Game didn't sign to aftermath til 03 amd I'm pretty sure in da club was 03 as well
Game was signed in 02 just like 50 was In the Club was shot in like Nov or Dec 2002
what did u mean by intimidated
How was 50 intimidated by game???
Do u mean cause game was able to stand on his own without really owing 50 like yayo banks and them
Or like he's scared of game

Do u mean cause game was able to stand on his own without really owing 50 like yayo banks and them
Exactly I meant he's mentally intimidated by Game ever since the day they met they never got along

All the BS 50 talk bout Game did this or did that is nonsense 50 caused all of it...

Exactly I meant he's mentally intimidated by Game ever since the day they met they never got along
All the BS 50 talk bout Game did this or did that is nonsense 50 caused all of it...
Hmmmm
Maybe some resentment cause he feels
Those records he gave him for documentary was the reason he actually "made it"
And 50 kinda heated he doesn't get the credit
And that game doesn't really acknowledge 50 giving him those records
And chops it up to them collaborating on them
And prolly 50 pride and ego still harps on that
If so I can KINDA understand

Hmmmm
It aint like he wrote his rhymes etc... Hell the hardest songs on the Doc 50 had nothing to do with...

Hmmmm

It aint like he wrote his rhymes etc... Hell the hardest songs on the Doc 50 had nothing to do with...
I agree
But I guess he thinking about the buzz from his singles
Which was huge
Sidenote: hate or love it is sooo damn dope
I don't really like games verse
50 really did his thing on that

In the Club video was out a good 4-6 weeks before 50 dropped his album in Feb 2003 and Game was 100% in the video

Jan 6 was the official date of the single, not the video.

I know he was in the video with the bandana on, so was bang em smurf n dem ol G unit cats

Anyways its a irrelevant thing to talk bout lol

Last edited:
Word to Aubrey, beat, hook, cadence, melody can make a song good. Everyone knew game could rap, the big thing back then was he couldn't make hit songs.

50 wrote about 4-5 hooks on the album, end of story. who cares about that? 50 and his stans still holding onto that cuz Game surpassed him musically years back

Another thing if like 50 claims these were all his songs that he just muted his vocals on, and let Game rap on where his "versions" at?

Another thing if like 50 claims these were all his songs that he just muted his vocals on, and let Game rap on where his "versions" at?

Contracts

I truly believe How We Do and Hate It were his, How We Do is similar to Just a Lil Bit and Hate It was right up his alley from the Massacre era

I wouldn't be surprised if How We Do and Hate It Or Love It was 50 records. 50 did help give Game that extra push with the co-sign. But the best songs on the Documentary had nothing to do with 50. Doctors Advocate was great w/o 50 AND Dre. And over the years we've seen who's better between 50 and Game.

I wouldn't be surprised if How We Do and Hate It Or Love It was 50 records. 50 did help give Game that extra push with the co-sign. But the best songs on the Documentary had nothing to do with 50. Doctors Advocate was great w/o 50 AND Dre. And over the years we've seen who's better between 50 and Game.

This.

Thought How We Do would've been MONSTEROUS had 50 made it for Massacre, same for Hate It or Love It...man...G-Unit in '05 was untouchable

Honestly game did get better and become the best musically. He'll dudes were saying he was the best back then but let's not kid ourselves. The Co sign from the biggest rapper on the planet and him making those songs made people listen to the documentary in the first place. Without how we do and hate it or love it, that album would've been another one of those albums us in the know talked about but the vast majority wouldn't speak of it. Props to him tho, 50 thought him not working with him anymore would stop son and he only became better and became the better artist of the 2 and I know it eats curt alive. So instead Curtis gave up rap to be a ig comedian.

Back
Top Bottom