**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

This 50 everything he do is strategic. Everything is his plan, he never gets caught up evidently. Son is corny and I hope he get 5 years Internet ban
The fact he's 40 just makes it a lot more pathetic. Can't believe the man who made GRODT turned into this.

It's like two different dudes from grodt to now...even the Massacre was awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk bout that sound like ya correlating his on the mic and off the mic behavior. Ever since he got famous he been a schemer.

50 Cent appeared in court Wednesday (March 9) and went before bankruptcy judge Ann Nevins because the court is questioning the rapper's integrity after his social media posts with stacks of money.

Audio files from the reportedly two-and-a-half hour session have surfaced via TMZ and 50 Cent's legal team attempts to explain to Nevins why the rapper, born Curtis Jackson III, must maintain a public image of wealth. 50 Cent filed for bankruptcy in July.

"I'm not going to ask you whether you listen to his music or have seen his videos or anything like that, but if you look at Mr. Jackson or other Hip Hop artists, they're aspirational," one of the lawyers says. "They come from poverty. Many of their fans are poor. They want their favorite rapper to be rich. Money is important to them. You look at his pre-bankruptcy persona, look at some of the videos, money is important. Filing the bankruptcy by definition presented a real challenge as to how it's going to be handled."

When questioned about the potential nature for 50 Cent's posts to be offensive to the court or to the creditors to whom 50 Cent owes $28 million, another representative explains that is part of the rapper's brand.

"I could understand why it would inflame creditors of the estate, but I think they're sophisticated. They now appreciate what's one person's inflammation is another one's way of maximizing recovery," the lawyer says. "If Mr. Jackson conducted himself say with more discretion, more tact, he wouldn't be getting people endorsing him for high premium items. He wouldn't be getting movie parts. He wouldn't be having great roles on TV."

50 Cent is a brand ambassador for Effen Vodka and Frigo underwear. He starred in the motion picture Southpaw with Jake Gyllenhaal last year, is the executive producer of the Starz show Power and has other television deals in the works.

Listen to the audio of 50 Cent's lawyers explaining why the rapper must appear wealthy for his personal brand below:

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.37864/t...ar-wealthy-to-please-fans-keep-personal-brand

:smh: this is beyond bad for his reputation, he really might be done for

Last edited:
Reputation from what? And done with what? Dude is still a business man and making plenty of moves.

50 Cent appeared in court Wednesday (March 9) and went before bankruptcy judge Ann Nevins because the court is questioning the rapper's integrity after his social media posts with stacks of money.

Audio files from the reportedly two-and-a-half hour session have surfaced via TMZ and 50 Cent's legal team attempts to explain to Nevins why the rapper, born Curtis Jackson III, must maintain a public image of wealth. 50 Cent filed for bankruptcy in July.

"I'm not going to ask you whether you listen to his music or have seen his videos or anything like that, but if you look at Mr. Jackson or other Hip Hop artists, they're aspirational," one of the lawyers says. "They come from poverty. Many of their fans are poor. They want their favorite rapper to be rich. Money is important to them. You look at his pre-bankruptcy persona, look at some of the videos, money is important. Filing the bankruptcy by definition presented a real challenge as to how it's going to be handled."

When questioned about the potential nature for 50 Cent's posts to be offensive to the court or to the creditors to whom 50 Cent owes $28 million, another representative explains that is part of the rapper's brand.

"I could understand why it would inflame creditors of the estate, but I think they're sophisticated. They now appreciate what's one person's inflammation is another one's way of maximizing recovery," the lawyer says. "If Mr. Jackson conducted himself say with more discretion, more tact, he wouldn't be getting people endorsing him for high premium items. He wouldn't be getting movie parts. He wouldn't be having great roles on TV."

50 Cent is a brand ambassador for Effen Vodka and Frigo underwear. He starred in the motion picture Southpaw with Jake Gyllenhaal last year, is the executive producer of the Starz show Power and has other television deals in the works.

Listen to the audio of 50 Cent's lawyers explaining why the rapper must appear wealthy for his personal brand below:

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.37864/t...ar-wealthy-to-please-fans-keep-personal-brand

:smh: this is beyond bad for his reputation, he really might be done for

The whole rap game is about stunting. They aren't poor by the time they get mainstream coverage, but they definitely aren't super wealthy when they've just signed a record deal. The jewelry and cars all feed the illusion of success. It's part of the game. A lot of guys record tracks about having all these cars and bs before the record even drops. There's not much money in record sales now, but there still was when GRODT came out in '03.

Reputation from what? And done with what? Dude is still a business man and making plenty of moves.

he's a liar, that's what's bad for his reputation. plus his music fans and followers are now considered "poor" according to his lawyer. :smh:

The whole rap game is about stunting. They aren't poor by the time they get mainstream coverage, but they definitely aren't super wealthy when they've just signed a record deal. The jewelry and cars all feed the illusion of success. It's part of the game. A lot of guys record tracks about having all these cars and bs before the record even drops. There's not much money in record sales now, but there still was when GRODT came out in '03.

that's why alot of these guys stop rapping about that lifestyle and start making music about other things. you don't see Diddy, Jay-Z, Eminem or Dr. Dre all over social media going on a full fledged flaunting blitz about how wealthy they are.

he's a liar, that's what's bad for his reputation. plus his music fans and followers are now considered "poor" according to his lawyer. :smh:

Reputation to who? Nobody who watches Power or drinks his vodka cares about this case dude. Name a rapper that doesn't lie :lol:

i'm saying none of them dudes do that clown **** on social media like 50 was doing, all of that has backfired on him. he looks like an even bigger fraud than ever before. who was he tryna impress on his IG? a bunch of teenagers? or his dumb fans who actually thought he'd get away with that bankruptcy case while posting pics of cash. :smh:

Last edited:
that's why alot of these guys stop rapping about that lifestyle and start making music about other things. you don't see Diddy, Jay-Z, Eminem or Dr. Dre all over social media going on a full fledged flaunting blitz about how wealthy they are.

Em never really rapped about bling. Never really was his thing. I don't think he cared much about clothes either when he was up and coming. I saw him back in '99 at the vans warped tour on Randall's island. He actually left the stage cuz people wouldn't stop throwing **** at him. Kind of funny considering he became an instant legend the year after that.

I get what flashy is saying he's just obsessive with 50. :lol:

Jay and Puff don't worry about what about _'s are doing. They make their moves, and keep moving. 50 is just as great of a businessman but he's always speaking on the next _. For whatever reason he's bitter. His music is trash so the only way he gets attention is through instagram. Dude is not content with making his millions, he needs that attention.

Em never really rapped about bling. Never really was his thing. I don't think he cared much about clothes either when he was up and coming. I saw him back in '99 at the vans warped tour on Randall's island. He actually left the stage cuz people wouldn't stop throwing **** at him. Kind of funny considering he became an instant legend the year after that.

Em was more about the struggle, dude still wears the same clothes everyday and doesn't let the money dictate him. 50's ego got the best of him and made him look like a complete clown.

Em was more about the struggle, dude still wears the same clothes everyday and doesn't let the money dictate him. 50's ego got the best of him and made him look like a complete clown.

It's sad to see. He went hard back in '03 and on beg for mercy. Then he just became wack. I don't know what happened. GRODT was in heavy rotation everyone I went in '03. School, tv, everyone's crib, on the radio. I thought like wow this dude is the real deal. The Game had a great record with sick production, The Documentary and he fell off too.

Jay and Puff don't worry about what about _'s are doing. They make their moves, and keep moving. 50 is just as great of a businessman but he's always speaking on the next _. For whatever reason he's bitter. His music is trash so the only way he gets attention is through instagram. Dude is not content with making his millions, he needs that attention.
He insecure or something

nah i'm not obsessive it's just it is what it is with dude. dude's ego is out of control.

It's sad to see. He went hard back in '03 and on beg for mercy. Then he just became wack. I don't know what happened. GRODT was in heavy rotation everyone I went in '03. School, tv, everyone's crib, on the radio. I thought like wow this dude is the real deal. The Game had a great record with sick production, The Documentary and he fell off too.
Fell off what?

disagree on the part with The Game, he's ahead of Curtis right now musically.

After 50 put the jumper cables to game he took off on Curtis and never looked back. It's not even close at this point. After grodt eve everything else is

Back
Top Bottom