**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

Good interview. But buck has got to shut the f up sometimes. Dude seems to always wanna talk and get his 2 cents in :lol:

Last edited:
Good interview. But buck has got to shut the f up sometimes. Dude seems to always wanna talk and get his 2 cents in :lol:

He's like that overly excited little brother that gets to hang out with his older bros every once and a while :lol:

Good interview. But buck has got to shut the f up sometimes. Dude seems to always wanna talk and get his 2 cents in
laugh.gif

no one gonna talk about how Kidd Kidd killed that Life track? the entire song is crazy but for some reason I can't stop playing his verse

Not really feeling that buck tape...

Haven't heard much of his recent stuff but it sounds very different than anything he was doing with the unit

Kidd kidd won me over with his life verse. And buck killed the intro too

"Life" is hard. Buck new flow is kind of right, it fits him. Mixtape is cool, I liked 3-4 songs off it.

Not really feeling that buck tape...

Haven't heard much of his recent stuff but it sounds very different than anything he was doing with the unit

Ditto, I only liked maybe 1 track off that EP, and it does sound different than BOMBS 1 & 2, and Live Royal Die Rich. Still looking forward to his upcoming stuff though

I think on the new ep he was trying to FIT ppl on there that didnt necessarily belong on the track. I was kinda upset when i dmsaw all the features. If you follow buck on IG he stays in the studio. So 7 tracks was dissapointing. Specially wit them wack *** banks and yayo verses.

Since 50s back in the picture he has control of what songs he will release.

Buck on his solo tip>>>>>>>>>>>buck with the unit

I'm really feeling the EP it'll take a min before I say which one I liked better between the Beauty and The Beast. I wish it had more verses from Fif though

also 50 has a good experiment going here he can see what sells better between a surprise release and a set date. It'd be cool if they packaged the Beauty and The Beast as a cd together with some bonus tracks to go in stores

Just caught that Kidd Kidd said:

If these ****** test us, they gonna pass

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom