Official (6) Toronto Raptors @ (3) Orlando Magic, NBA Playoffs, Round 1, Game 1

Originally Posted by checkoutmygrill

This is the only series in the playoffs that i could care less about. It has no appeal to me whatsoever....
so why even come into this post in the first place. you must either be bored at work or really intent on boosting that post count

Why would he need to boost his post count? He's got over 16000. I agree with him, it's the only series that doesn't excite me.

Originally Posted by checkoutmygrill

This is the only series in the playoffs that i could care less about. It has no appeal to me whatsoever....
so why even come into this post in the first place. you must either be bored at work or really intent on boosting that post count

Whats up with n ketalk today? Is it pick a fight day on here today?
laugh.gif
First ska now you?
laugh.gif

magic in 5 or 6.

dwight howard will have monster games and average 21 points, 15 boards, 2 assists, 3 blocks, 4TOs.

Toronto is my hometown team but yeaaa....Orlando in 6. I have no faith in my raps this season.

Toronto in 6. Orlando has nothing on Chris Bosh.

Does your team have a two-headed point guard monster? Thought so..

Ford will chew up Nelson, Calderon will do the same to that scrub Arroyo.

I see Lewis going off on us but I have a feeling Moon will give him some trouble.

X-Factors - Kenyon Dooling and Andrea Bargnani

Toronto Raptors in 6.

Bosh always posts up the big numbers against Orlando, which is why I wanted this match-up with the Magic.

As long as the Raps keep Dwight under wraps and keep the perimeter in check (Lewis, Turk), I think we got this one.

pimp.gif

CHEA

This should be a good match up.

I think Orlando takes it in 6.

dwight howard will have monster games and average 21 points, 15 boards, 2 assists, 3 blocks, 4TOs.

this is most likely correct.

however, you forgot to mention that he will personally give up a whopping 35 ppg to the raptors frontcourt and foul out of at least 3 contests.

My point is yahoo writers are idiots. Sports Illustrated > Yahoo and Raptors > Magic. Jeeze you're a slow learner.

Kenny Smith is terrible at breaking down teams. Dude says some generic stuff that doesn't even apply to the team 3/4s of the time.

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

Toronto Raptors in 6.

Bosh always posts up the big numbers against Orlando, which is why I wanted this match-up with the Magic.

As long as the Raps keep Dwight under wraps and keep the perimeter in check (Lewis, Turk), I think we got this one.

pimp.gif

CHEA

well as long as the hawks keep KG,shuttlesworth,and pierce in check they should be fine also. point is,its nto that easy, who in the hell do we have tokeep those guys in check? delfino? moon? kapono? lol. damn,its times like this that i miss garbojosa.

well as long as the hawks keep KG,shuttlesworth,and pierce in check they should be fine also. point is,its nto that easy, who in the hell do we have to keep those guys in check? delfino? moon? kapono? lol. damn,its times like this that i miss garbojosa.

Point taken. I was just trying to mention what we need to do to win.
I'm not saying were going to do those things exactly. I know Dwight is going to go off in most of the games, but as long as we try to contain him,we'll see how far we get.

^ Get out of here with that b.s T.J. starting with Calderon off the bench is when the Raps are at their best.

Raps can't take any nights off if they want to come out of this series as the winners.........

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

^ Get out of here with that b.s T.J. starting with Calderon off the bench is when the Raps are at their best.

Yes, because what team doesn't want inconsistent play, poor defense, horrible shot selection, poor decision making, and low effort.

T.J has outplayed Jose since he got the starting job back.

You have memory loss or something? You don't remember the way T.J played all of last year? He was huge last year and he's been solid when healthy thisyear. I'd say he's healthy right now.

Jose will do Jose no matter what role. Dude is just efficient as hell. He'll do the same damage he did off the bench that he did when he was starting.T.J.'s sporadic play was when he was off the bench, but he also wasn't 100%.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

T.J has outplayed Jose since he got the starting job back.

You have memory loss or something? You don't remember the way T.J played all of last year? He was huge last year and he's been solid when healthy this year. I'd say he's healthy right now.

Jose will do Jose no matter what role. Dude is just efficient as hell. He'll do the same damage he did off the bench that he did when he was starting. T.J.'s sporadic play was when he was off the bench, but he also wasn't 100%.

roll.gif

I have nothing against the way TJ Ford played last year or thefirst part of this season. However, since he's returned from his injury he's been TERRIBLE. I can't stand watching him uselessly dribble the ballaround for 18 seconds before turning it over or shooting a fadeaway jumper.The Raptors may have been at their best with TJ starting and Calderon coming off thebench, but that definitely hasn't been the case as of late. Calderon's passing and decision making is superior to that of TJ Ford.Also, his shootingpercentages are much better than TJ Ford's. He is more efficient, and he always looks to get the team involved; therefore, he should get the majority ofminutes in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom