****OFFICIAL _ASHINGTON _IZARDS 08-09 SEASON THREAD 13-44. WE SHOULDA GAVE OBAMA AN OFFER SHEET****

they need to hire ave-ray johnson over the summer.....real talk....and with their luck they will only get like the 8th pick watch lol

^ i wouldnt be surprised buddy
laugh.gif

So it appears, The WIZ may not have enough money to SIGN a 1st round pick because they would go over the Salary Cap and Abe doesn't do the Luxury Taxthing.

Which would mean they would try and package the 1st Round pick with another player no one wants on the bench for a Vet.

Next problem. Gil got $111 Million but its not for a year, of course its spread out. So who the hell is getting all that money?

Antwan, Brenden and Caron?

Who else on the Squad is worthy of trading for quality players OTHER than Caron? GMs are saying no one is really worth it.

Change the name back to the Bullets. Its all you have going for you right now. At least then someone would say you won a Chip.

lol the wizards FTL!

and u can refer to the lakers now as the Los Angeles Streak Killers!

thank you, and good day! lol

Caron with the GR HDs in this joint....

He wears so many different kicks with different cushioning. He's versatile in more ways than one.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Haywood lives and dies by the XVIIIs...

I never thought I'd say we'd miss his presence...

smh!
todd is pretty important to the wiz kids to tell u the truth, he has decent defense in the post. if we can only get rid of that bum etan thomas,maybe trade him back for kwame
laugh.gif

j/k

brendon haywood? come on, yall still think he would make THAT much of a difference? lol

I read somewhere that we might be able to trade Eton and Mike James for Larry Hughes since Larry is begging to get out of Chicago

If we had let Gil walk, EG should be targeting Ramon Sessions in Milwaukee....

I'm all for Amare coming to DC just as long as the Wizards DON'T give up their 1st round pick

Back
Top Bottom