****OFFICIAL _ASHINGTON _IZARDS 08-09 SEASON THREAD 13-44. WE SHOULDA GAVE OBAMA AN OFFER SHEET****

Blame LBJ.

That bamma CLEARLY went Zo Mourning style on that drive to the basket, lol.

3 steps after you pick the ball up is a "bad call" on the road, er LeBron?

Psht.

I was at the game and I was shocked the Cavs came back with so little time in the game. Lebron did as much as he could do but the rest of the Cavs stunk up theplace(Mo Williams).

Yea, my daughter and I were at the Cav's game also..4th Q Lebron tried but Wiz lead was just a little too much...Good game..nice win..

yeah, they needed to call that travel on queen james. that call was three years in the making!!!! and then in the press conference he comes up with the term"crab dribble"...guess a crab dribble is a travel, so he might need to take that one out of his repertoire [sp?]!!!
IMG_2220.JPG

Originally Posted by delgc23

yeah, they needed to call that travel on queen james. that call was three years in the making!!!! and then in the press conference he comes up with the term "crab dribble"...guess a crab dribble is a travel, so he might need to take that one out of his repertoire [sp?]!!!
IMG_2220.JPG

that sign is priceless
laugh.gif

WIZARDS SUCK HOW ARE THEY A PROFESSIONAL TEAM SCORING 6 POITNS IN THE SECOND QUARTER..... BUT THEY MIGHT WIN THEY ARE DOWN 10 IN THE 4TH

From the Post:

The Saga Continues...

It's a question that comes my way more than any other and it's not : "Hey Ivan, what's up?"

"When is Gilbert coming back?"

My response is usually the same: "Man, I have no idea and neither does anyone else."

That, folks, is the real deal here. As you may know, Caron Butler recently was on the John Thompson show (I guess Clinton Portis wasn' t available) where he stated his belief that Arenas isn't coming back this season. This just a few days after Butler said he did think Gilbert would be back. Go figure.

Here's the deal: no one really knows. I've heard so many different things, my head is going to explode. Here is what I do know:

- Gilbert isn't rushing back. He feels that he's been burned twice now by coming back too quickly or by rushing through rehab and it's not going to happen again, especially not for a a seven-win lottery bound team. Even if the team's medical people come to him and say: "you're cleared," expect Arenas to be very cautious. Remember, he was "cleared" early last season and then re-injured himself and had to undergo another surgery.

- The team (Ernie Grunfeld and the Pollin family) absolutely want Arenas back on the floor when he's ready (whenever that is and however that is defined). With Grunfeld's strong urging, Pollin gave the guy $111 million and now he has a badly performing team and a building with no sizzle and smaller crowds by the night. My colleague at the Times, Mike Jones, said a couple of his friends walked up and bought $88 seats for $10 bucks a piece the other night.

I believe it. It's not good for business and it certainly isn't going to help sell season ticket packages for next season if Arenas hasn't played at all this season. I know a few folks feel ripped off as it is.

Stay tuned......

smh.gif

hate to say i told u so but.....LOL! straight swindle move....he knew what was up....

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by delgc23

yeah, they needed to call that travel on queen james. that call was three years in the making!!!! and then in the press conference he comes up with the term "crab dribble"...guess a crab dribble is a travel, so he might need to take that one out of his repertoire [sp?]!!!
IMG_2220.JPG

that sign is priceless
laugh.gif

Hmmm...meanwhile, You all could use Roger Mason Jr........
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by iCan

Roger stepped his game up...

real talk.
yeah he did....i'm happy the Wiz re-upped him. Our one good signing in the offseason.

smh.gif

*all jokes aside, good to see Nick Young FINALLY producing under Tapps....but what does the kid have to do to crack the starting lineup? Caron at SG ain'tworking. Also, what happens to NY's minutes once DeBrick comes back? I don't understand how we started DeBrick for so long this season...hopefullyhe's out of DC real soon.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by iCan

Roger stepped his game up...

real talk.
yeah he did....i'm happy the Wiz re-upped him. Our one good signing in the offseason.

smh.gif

*all jokes aside, good to see Nick Young FINALLY producing under Tapps....but what does the kid have to do to crack the starting lineup? Caron at SG ain't working. Also, what happens to NY's minutes once DeBrick comes back? I don't understand how we started DeBrick for so long this season...hopefully he's out of DC real soon.

i agree. nick young needs to start asap

Was at the Bucks game on monday. Nick Young was on fire. But that missed 3 under 1 min sealed the game.

Tapscott is a horrible coach. He subs guys in every few minutes. Thats not allowing guys to build good chemistry and have a solid group on the floor. He needsto have Jamison, Butler, Young and Blatche on the floor as much as possible together. The time they get together, you can see the potential there and how theyscore points.

During the Bucks game.. he had Jamison on the bench until 5 min left in the 4th and thats when the Bucks were taking control of the game. If Young and Jamisonwere on the floor together that we would of had the W.

the coach sucks....and nick young is jackin...lol but i'm glad he is bcuz somebody needs to...with caron butler scoring 2 points they have no chance outthere....

damn shame....glad they finally got to double digits in the win column....its about time....lol

Yea that dunk was crucial, I was at that game that night, it was actually kind of packed for a Wiz-Clippers game

explain to me on why wizards fired eddie jordan
Exactly, I was saying this from the get go, it made absolutely no sense. The Wizards are still paying him, and the team is actually worsewithout him then they were with him.

Back
Top Bottom