****OFFICIAL _ASHINGTON _IZARDS 08-09 SEASON THREAD 13-44. WE SHOULDA GAVE OBAMA AN OFFER SHEET****

Originally Posted by RockDeep

DO the Wiz ever trade for noteworthy guys???

I forgot they have nothing to offer back...

At least if your an ex-terrapin you know you have work at the end of the season..

John Gilchrist, you have a phone call on line one.....

brendon haywood is not yalls savior

Say what you want about Todd, but he makes a HUGE difference when he's in the lineup. Have you seen our play from the 5?

cmoneymontana are u serious with that comment? LMAO! the suns lost there ONLY defender on that team and replaced him with another jacker....all this afteramare is saying the offense should run thru his unfundamental #$% and with shaq still wanted the ball.....LOL! and also u let boris diaw go? u guys aren'tnowhere closer to making the finals....just enjoy the whippings u will receive from the lake show 2-3 more times this season and whoever else in the westernconference u guys face...

as for the wiz kids.....u can go ahead and pack it in for this season....and yea i know its not even the all star break...but its a wrap...ALREADY! lol lamisonis out there point shaving, caron plays when he wants, brendon haywood is not yalls savior, and the young guys can play but aren't difference makers....

any questions?

dude brendon haywood sucks.....he had a better year last year offensively (apparently) but still gets cooked on the regular on D....who's he stopping?really? LOL! or making a difference with for that matter?.....i'll wait....lol

Originally Posted by jupeezy

dude brendon haywood sucks.....he had a better year last year offensively (apparently) but still gets cooked on the regular on D....who's he stopping? really? LOL! or making a difference with for that matter?.....i'll wait....lol
Not having Todd in the middle makes us INCREDIBLY soft in the middle. You're kidding yourself if you don't think that his absenceisn't felt by the rest of the team. It's no coincidence that once Etan was off the roster, and he was our undisputed starter, he stepped up his game. I'm not even going to defend dude in comparing him to the rest of the 5's in the NBA, because that isn't even worth a reply....however, him notbeing there this year is a bigger absence than Gil.

Yeah i'm serious lol

But on the real, the only guarantee you have from the Lakers is Kobe can't win it all without Shaq.

Once Richardson knows his role in Phoenix, they will be fine.

The Suns would have a championship if that ref that was throwing games would not have thrown Diaw and Stat out of the series against the Spurs.

im startin to hate the fact that ol ernie signed etan for 38 million a couple years back...

If we were pickin sides and we were at the Hoop Park in Crystal City.. I wouldn't even pick Deshawn last on my team. That bamma would have to get the nextgame..

i would give him a bucket out there in crystal city that next game too LOL! he is a prime suspect on D

smh.gif

iverson was laying deshawn all night...pause LOL! these dudes effort is getting worse and worse....smh

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

dude brendon haywood sucks.....he had a better year last year offensively (apparently) but still gets cooked on the regular on D....who's he stopping? really? LOL! or making a difference with for that matter?.....i'll wait....lol
Not having Todd in the middle makes us INCREDIBLY soft in the middle. You're kidding yourself if you don't think that his absence isn't felt by the rest of the team. It's no coincidence that once Etan was off the roster, and he was our undisputed starter, he stepped up his game. I'm not even going to defend dude in comparing him to the rest of the 5's in the NBA, because that isn't even worth a reply....however, him not being there this year is a bigger absence than Gil.
i agree. having haywood makes a difference in our starting lineup imo.

if yall think haywood is a difference u have no hope LOL! dude makes no sort of change when he is there....not that i have seen....he gets bar-b-q'd byeveryone...LOL! who is he stopping

if yall think haywood is a difference u have no hope LOL! dude makes no sort of change when he is there....not that i have seen....he gets bar-b-q'd by everyone...LOL! who is he stopping
No one said Haywood was Bynam...

Damn Lakers fans...
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

lol wiz kids almost beat the lebrons on christmas but found a way to fart that game away.....AS USUAL....lol mike james was hooping tho....but whats up witnick young and all these ill advised shots? who's authorizing this dude?

Good win for the Wiz kids today! I read online that D.Stevenson was talking sh*t to LeBron while he was on the bench, did anyone see this that was watching thegame on TV? bcuz I couldn't see it bcuz I was at the game. If that's the case what the hell could he possibly be saying? Stevenson has gotten worseever since him and LeBron got into it

Back
Top Bottom