****OFFICIAL _ASHINGTON _IZARDS 08-09 SEASON THREAD 13-44. WE SHOULDA GAVE OBAMA AN OFFER SHEET****

Young reminds me of Gerald Green and J.R. Smith...

yup...no b-ball IQ

this team is atrocious. With the Wizards luck, they'll probably finish with the worst record in the NBA, but get the 5th pick in the draft next season.It's funny how you see teams like Detroit, New York, etc clearing cap space to land Bosh, Wade or Lebron...but the Wizards stand pat because we're setwith a handicapped Gil and a 36 year old Jamison going into the biggest free agent crop in recent memory
smh.gif

Everytime I saw T-Mac tonight, I kept hearing "Welcome to Houston....BAAAAAABY" in my head
laugh.gif

wiz got worked today

they need help.. paying someone to be on the bench and have "comments" and gimmicks is not a good look.

i think abe should of done better thinking about this.

the coach of the wizards is one of the worst ive ever seen .. i watched them HAND the games to both the hawks and rockets ...

and for the record, niock young is a ++#$!%% bum ...

With any other owner, you'd have to think Fast Eddie would've been given his walking papers by now.

Losing to the Knicks? That's bad.
Losing to a skeleton crew of SEVEN Knicks, minus their two leading scorers? That, my friends, elicits the sort of shame reserved only for Charles Smith, Frank Murkowski, and Brent Price:
6383532a60aeac05becef81c26044e92b39a1bb.gif

This is on the level of "last man on earth in a post-apocalyptic Amazonia is so unattractive he can't find a single woman willing to help repopulatethe human race." Epic ineptitude.

The Wizards have suffered their fair share of embarrassment over the last few years, but this is probably the nadir of our recent pro-basketball history, and,certainly, the crowning ignominy of this young NBA season.

What do you think - could the THUNDER have beaten the Knicks on Saturday? Is it THAT bad?

Brent's still looking for that ball. Charles Smith just got blocked again. Tuesday, the Wizards draw Golden State - one of the only teams with acomparable commitment on D. It's a winnable game on paper. Any hope, or does recent history repeat itself again?

i need a longer clip meth lol...

im DYING over here hahahahahaha..

look @ jordans left hand tho!

PRICELESS hahahahah.

that jordan clip is classic!! lol.... the good ol HTS days, and it looks like thats what we are headed for again...long season of watchin a sorry team! thesedudes couldnt even beat the knicks with 7 players! they cant use injuries as an excuse anymore!...all the teams i support are some trash, the lions are stillwinless and the wizards are imploding before our eyes!!!...

at least the DeMatha beat good counsel for the chip, AGAIN!!!

Originally Posted by delgc23

and there are reports that eddie jordan has been fired....
touche..

According to sources familiar with the situation, the Wizards have relieved Coach Eddie Jordan of his duties. Jordan was informed of the decision this morning.

Ed Tapscott, who had carried the title of Director of Player Development but traveled with the team and essentially served as an extra assistant coach, will take over coaching duties, starting with a practice that will begin today at 11 a.m.

Ed Tapscott?

Psht.

See what that bamma did for the Bobcats with Bernie?

If TAPSCOTT was the immediate "short term" replacement, keep Jordan unti the end of the year.

Dude got over 160+ wins with the Wizards, let him live until Arenas comes back.

SMH @ the Wizards.

What's next?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I just got a spot on the team at point guard after a tryout this morning...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]...things can go nowhere but up now...[/color]

nerd.gif

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]

I must say... I didn't think THAT would happen....

Blame Eddie though huh? lol Dudes don't want to play defense and Bums are sitting on the bench... but its Eddies fault?? lololol

Classic... I'd actually GO see these Bamma's play if Tommie was on the team!!!

Watched my first Wizards game on Friday. I thought they looked pretty good until they gav the game away at the end. But it looked like they were playing hard.

Like I said in the S&T Forum..............

I mean, I'm not sure exactly what the firing of Eddie Jordan is still going to do, the team still is going to stink. No coach can save this team this year.

They can't even beat the knicks, enough said......

Since they want to fire people, they need to give Ernie the boot as well.

all i know is that i better not see ONE flyer...i mean ONE flyer that has them wizards players hosting ANY party during the holiday season...

im so sincere...

now out of towners? you get a pass lol..

wedsthx1.jpg

Ian.. you know them fools are goin to be partying even MORE now. Tapscott is a lame duck coach.. Interim means "fool you won't be here long..don't try tellin us what to do" Ed T. IS Bickerstaff 2.0

iCan wrote:
all i know is that i better not see ONE flyer...i mean ONE flyer that has them wizards players hosting ANY party during the holiday season...

im so sincere...

now out of towners? you get a pass lol..

wedsthx1.jpg

The bamma Keith Bogans is a headliner? LMAO.

My-T.

good riddance to ejordan.

he lost the team, and his player friendly style has created the monster, and gym-allergic players like blatche, and stevenson. players who the wizards bet aBUNCH of cap space on to be good

Mcgee was in store yesterday and copped like 2g's of amps and speakers,etc... and i quote "We some straight dog sh**."

btw - girl he was with was extra bad.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Rock just cause you're 39 with damaged ear drums doesn't mean you gotta ruin it for the restof us.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]

ernie must be punting this season away because of this interim head coach tapscott thing... if they so set on thinking this team is chip worthy, why dontthey get a real coach up in here??? grunfeld needs to be gone ASAP!! the wiz just let a very good coach walk out the door. it aint eddie's fault!!!

Back
Top Bottom