OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS AVAILABLE)

Agree with J Jun , although I go 10.5 on Kobe’s and 11 on KD/Lebron 20, and a 10 in these, and fit is perfect. No heel slip at all and yes, easier to get on than the mids - the tongue isn’t a sleeve so it stretches more. Also agree with lower to the ground, although the cushion still feels good. Not as bouncy as the mid still absorbed impact and felt fast.

So nice, bred and pink then I’m done with the highs.

Attachments

• IMG_3890.jpeg
    IMG_3890.jpeg
    437 KB · Views: 890
I really wish that, when it came to sneaker reviewers discussing sizing, they wouldn't just say "they're true to size" or size up or down. I wish they would just say something like "I prefer an x in an Air Force, an x in a Jordan 1, a x in an Huarache, a x in a Samba, etc." I fee like that would be a better reference point. I've seen everything from a full size up to a full size down recommendation on the AE1, and I have zero confidence in Adidas sizing in general.

I really wish that, when it came to sneaker reviewers discussing sizing, they wouldn't just say "they're true to size" or size up or down. I wish they would just say something like "I prefer an x in an Air Force, an x in a Jordan 1, a x in an Huarache, a x in a Samba, etc." I fee like that would be a better reference point. I've seen everything from a full size up to a full size down recommendation on the AE1, and I have zero confidence in Adidas sizing in general.

SeanGo gives those comps.

Couldn't resist and ordered the mids yesterday. They'll probably be my more everyday ones, because they'll age better than the other ones I have.

I don't have the problems some of you have 🤷‍♂️

Yup I went midtowns for the same reason - need an everyday pair and that color works perfect. These things scuff easy but hoping it’ll blend in on this colorway too

Ascents came in. First time trying this shoe and it’s dope as said in here. Went tts like all my Nikes and had no issues getting the shoe on. Tongue easily pulls forward enough to get my foot in and than a little tug on the back and it’s good. These are gonna go back and I’m 💯 in on the bulldogs.

Took a break from this thread for a grip. Was getting tired of delays and wasn't in love with the mx low and I'm still not. If someone could spare me the time, I'm assuming the Olympic colorway is just a PE?

Back
Top Bottom