OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS AVAILABLE)

Appreciate it kg21 kg21 !!! And yeah, I was skeptical until I saw the release dates for the 1 running through all star next year. I think that’s why we have seen the 1 colorways get spread out and delayed and the lows releasing so late after the playoffs - they needed time to redesign and manufacture after scrapping these.

Appreciate it kg21 kg21 !!! And yeah, I was skeptical until I saw the release dates for the 1 running through all star next year. I think that’s why we have seen the 1 colorways get spread out and delayed and the lows releasing so late after the playoffs - they needed time to redesign and manufacture after scrapping these.
I def trust what you’re sayin/been told - just hope they stick to their guns on a redesign

Guess we shall see soon enough. Really hoping we get something good

Still gotta try a pair of the lows, since I went with the mids for the Ascent I’m gonna wait for some other colorways to drop

Wearing my lows right now and I can see where the heel slippage may come into play. Just laced them through the top lace hole and took it away completely. These def feel better than the mids to me.

Yeah when people talk about heel slippage, I need info on how they’re wearing the shoes. Like, if they don’t lace them all the way, or don’t tie their laces… yeah slippage lol.

Lows definitely feel better than mids for me

Attachments

• IMG_2454.jpeg
    IMG_2454.jpeg
    522 KB · Views: 212
are you guys noticing any difference in sizing vs the mids? some are saying the lows are more snug possibly due the extra padding around the heel?

I have wide feet and TTS in the mids worked for me, granted that was just from 2 seconds jumping outside. No way could I size down though. The top of the toebox would crush my toes like yeezy 350s

I got the mids on release. Haven’t had a chance to hoop in them yet, but it’s pretty remarkable how heavy they feel in hand compared to how smooth they feel on foot.

Ended up buying the restocked lows today as well. The colorway is just so much better than the mids, which I may end up returning (and hold out for a colorway I actually like). Are people feeling definitively one way or the other performance-wise with mids vs lows?

Yeah when people talk about heel slippage, I need info on how they’re wearing the shoes. Like, if they don’t lace them all the way, or don’t tie their laces… yeah slippage lol.
I swear some people pull them straight from the box and put them and never adjust the laces or tighten them at all - just slide them in because “factory laced is the way they should be worn”. I have had the argument on some of my reviews on Weartesters about fit and slip and that’s why. Crazy to me…

Was checking adidas periodically yesterday to see if they’d add an 11.5 back and caught a last one left. It shipped but now to see what I get. Hoping it’s not used or the wrong shoe/size 😂.

Back
Top Bottom