OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS AVAILABLE)

Got my first run in the lows this morning…

No heel slip while playing, which was the main thing I was worried about. Cushion felt good enough for my old knees, but the real test is how they feel the day after. Haven’t worn the mids in a while, but these feel like more of a smoother ride overall. Not sure if the materials are going to break in but they’re not bad out the box.

Best thing I can say about these is that you don’t really notice much while playing which is a good thing. Looking forward to the next session…

IMG_2313.jpeg

How are your knees feeling today?

My experience, the mids had my knees hurting which led to me getting rid of them. That being the case the implementation of boost on the lows seems to be different and hopefully enough to accommodate.

JS”

How are your knees feeling today?

My experience, the mids had my knees hurting which led to me getting rid of them. That being the case the implementation of boost on the lows seems to be different and hopefully enough to accommodate.

JS”
Actually not feeling too bad today!

I think I may have mentioned this, but I’ve been playing in the GT Cut 3, NB Two Wxy v4 and Book 1’s lately… and I’d say I feel about the same as the do the next day after wearing those. Impact protection is probably good enough to get the job done, but definitely not anything to get excited about.

I could be wrong but these feel more balanced than the mids… maybe less of a heel drop? Would have to see them deconstructed to know for sure. Maybe someone who own both can confirm. They give me running shoe vibes… same as the Cuts and NB’s.

Actually not feeling too bad today!

I think I may have mentioned this, but I’ve been playing in the GT Cut 3, NB Two Wxy v4 and Book 1’s lately… and I’d say I feel about the same as the do the next day after wearing those. Impact protection is probably good enough to get the job done, but definitely not anything to get excited about.

I could be wrong but these feel more balanced than the mids… maybe less of a heel drop? Would have to see them deconstructed to know for sure. Maybe someone who own both can confirm. They give me running shoe vibes… same as the Cuts and NB’s.
Yeah it’s not full boost in the lows, it’s light boost only in forefoot and heel. But slightly Uncaged in heel and medial side

Will try to grab two pairs of Murals and decide later whether to keep the extra. Better to be safe than sorry.

Haven’t seen a lot of reviews for the lows yet… not really a fan of this guy, he gives me paid reviewer vibes. Anyhow said he went 1/2 down to eliminate heel slippage

Definitely don't do it for wide footers like me :lol: My joints are goin back. My big toe is up against the top (not the front) of the toebox just on walkarounds. I think if I used thicker socks it wouldn't happen, but if I use thicker socks I can't fit into the shoe. These things look so dope though.

Haven’t seen a lot of reviews for the lows yet… not really a fan of this guy, he gives me paid reviewer vibes. Anyhow said he went 1/2 down to eliminate heel slippage

He's a shoe collector so he's pretty legit and good from what I've seen though obviously you put a grain of salt on all of these reviews because everyone's foot/body is different.

He's a shoe collector so he's pretty legit and good from what I've seen though obviously you put a grain of salt on all of these reviews because everyone's foot/body is different.
I’ll always think of this dude as the guy that got called out for having Kobe GK EYBL 6 reps, argued about it, then bragged about selling them back thru GOAT 🤦‍♂️

I’ll always think of this dude as the guy that got called out for having Kobe GK EYBL 6 reps, argued about it, then bragged about selling them back thru GOAT 🤦‍♂️
That’s right I couldn’t remember what the deal was with him… I was thinking he was getting paid by brands for positive reviews 😂 but maybe he does that too

Can’t decide which pair I want
IMG_8290.jpeg

The white is clean but I could just wait for the stormtrooper lows

Reds my favorite color, and I like how the toe box is the same color as the upper, but I think the blue w/ red behind the blue side panel might be the dopest overall

They need to do more two toned side panel pairs

Back
Top Bottom