OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS AVAILABLE)

Those are the lows i want ^^^^^

Olympic joints gotta be soon too

I think these drop next month as well as the other 2 possibly.
adidas-ae-1-low-usa-navy-1.jpg

That two toned side with the red behind the navy blue look dope as hell. They need to drop more like that

I’m fiendin like Jodeci to get a pair of lows. Sittin over here in my red Monster Dunk mids stoic as a muh

Minus whale be in some scrapped blue 2s in this bihh

Was bored yesterday so took an unexpected trip to the mall...stopped by Champs and to my surprise they had an 11.5 in stock so I picked it up.

My order from ADC will be here in a few days, so if anyone needs an 11.5 let me know (retail plus shipping)... if not I'm just going to send them back.

Anyhow I've been walking around the house in them and they feel fine. I have a narrow foot (12B) and if I don't have them tied tight then my heel has a little movement in the back, but nothing crazy....probably the same way my foot feels in the LBJ 20 if they aren't laced up tight. Do feel some lace pressure (just like the mids) depending on how tight I lace them because of the lack of padding on the tongue. Sold my mids so I can't go back and forth to compare cushioning but if you guys say it feels lower in the forefoot then I probably would have to agree. The target Boost is nice, the setup reminds me of how when shoes have Zoom in the heel and in the forefoot you definitely notice that.

Overslept today so I didn't make it to my Sat am hoop session... thanks NCAA 25 lol... but will be putting them on court tomorrow and will be back with some initial thoughts. As of right now I don't feel like these are all THAT much different than the mids, besides the obvious lower cut. Oh yeah, gonna swap out the stock laces because they're still the same as the mids...and those sucked because I had the hardest time keeping them tied, even with a double knot.

Back
Top Bottom