OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

my order has been processed and a shipping label has been printed. but they have not officially shipped the shoes out yet. im worried now lol
yea mines has been sayinf "ready for ups" or some mess..im like anyday now jeez

Got my pair today from PS. At first, lighting made the shoe look a yellow/green color. I was IMMEDIATELY pissed lol. Til I found some better lighting, the shoe is a nice shade of yellow. Very comfortable. 

saw all orange, south beach and silver colorways for q3

some printed pattern ones which are trash. some tribal looking all black ones too

saw all orange, south beach and silver colorways for q3

some printed pattern ones which are trash. some tribal looking all black ones too

was it the silver og?

and were the orange like the sunshine colorway but with orange instead of yellow?

Ordered mine from Nice Kicks and getting the same email. When did you guys order yours?
on the 26th ..they processed my order the next morning ..gave me my tracking number monday..nothing since that..and now with this snow storm who knoww when theyll get here..the thirst was so real i ended up coppin the yoth 8's yesterdAy ..they finally updated scheduled delivery for the 7th

Last edited:

They finally shipped mine.
on the 26th ..they processed my order the next morning ..gave me my tracking number monday..nothing since that..and now with this snow storm who knoww when theyll get here..the thirst was so real i ended up coppin the yoth 8's yesterdAy ..they finally updated scheduled delivery for the 7th
Actually just checked mine again now and they're in transit. Thanks both of you though.

@swooshallday, you must have never had the originals.... because the super easy crease / long laces were all part of the originals.... when someone sold a pair of kobes and they said deadstock. they were completely lying because you could easily tell if there was even a crease, they were tried on.

@swooshallday, you must have never had the originals.... because the super easy crease / long laces were all part of the originals.... when someone sold a pair of kobes and they said deadstock. they were completely lying because you could easily tell if there was even a crease, they were tried on.

i didn't have the og. my bro did. it was back in high school. not complaining that the shoes crease or has long laces, just mentioning it. i actually prefer long laces. about the crease, i was a bit surprise that it was right away. i order my pair from adidas.com on the 26th. got here quick from south carolina.

Back
Top Bottom