OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

Just got my pair ! Quick question does the ones from footlocker have the adidas tag on em. U got my order from adidas.com today and got another pair coming from footlocker. I ask cuz I'm going to return the adidas.com pair. ( was able to use coupon on ftl) would they know if I put the ftl shoes and sent it back to adidas?

ive had pairs of adidas shoes with the adidas tags i have bought from places like footlocker and finishline so its not just adidas.com

i

i

These are okay.  Impressed with it.  What did you expect?  These crease, but so what.  They are DS photogenic though. haha.

Just wear them and enjoy.  I want to see what's up w/ the ice blues and maybe the mesh.  Mesh's are definitely more visually forgiving with creases.  Still, the whites are crazy clean!

I got my eastbay order today.  They came creased so perhaps it was a return. 

Edit:
Also found some odd creasing on the toe box of one shoe
The indenture could be a flaw, but honestly, these will show the crease marks very easiliy because of the material.  These look good, but aren't the best for sports.  They do suffocate your feet, and they do lack ventilation. lolz.

These do crease but oh well ! Lots of head turners and people asking about them. They are pretty comfortable also. Great shoe

108 shipped for mine and should be here on friday. For those that hate the creasing... do u stuff your shoes after every wear ? I've always used old socks or tissue to stuff em so that way you can smooth out some of the creases.

108 shipped for mine and should be here on friday. For those that hate the creasing... do u stuff your shoes after every wear ? I've always used old socks or tissue to stuff em so that way you can smooth out some of the creases.
where'd u get for so cheap?

i don't think you should bother stuffing your shoes.  it's better to keep it ventilated.  stuffing it can cause mold and bacteria to grow.  but there's nothing you can really do to decrease it.  

No hype on the ASG? I think they look alright from last night dunk contest. Will cop for way below retail though. Maybe in the 60, 70 range.

I went 10.5 instead of 11 which I can usually wear. Thought that might help lower creasing but apparently not on these? damnit

Yikes. If i halfed down on these, id fit into those oriental binding shoes.

Half up would have been ideal, but the crease factor would have been ideal.

This is why tts makes sense on this particular sneaker.

These are indeed more snug than the shaquille attaqs... But the shaqs are more comfy and the fit is miles is waaayy superb...

Especially when u give it a few pumps...

And you'll be a good fit right into the action.

Umphs.

where'd u get for so cheap?

i don't think you should bother stuffing your shoes.  it's better to keep it ventilated.  stuffing it can cause mold and bacteria to grow.  but there's nothing you can really do to decrease it.  

Used the FTL Bday coupon and had em shipped to the store for free.
IMO stuffing shoes helps keep the shape of the shoe and keeps it from getting that worn out look.It really does help with the creases. Cant prevent creasing cause nothing can but really does help with keep them looking as best as possible. Where a crease would start to form and make the shoe look worn out in the toe box, stuffing them will push that back out and when you are not wearing them just help preserve them. Ive been doing it for years and never seen anything close to mold or bacteria.

I'm old, but these are classics, why attach nick names like STORM TROOPERS? LOLZ come on now.

Yikes. If i halfed down on these, id fit into those oriental binding shoes.

Half up would have been ideal, but the crease factor would have been ideal.

This is why tts makes sense on this particular sneaker.

These are indeed more snug than the shaquille attaqs... But the shaqs are more comfy and the fit is miles is waaayy superb...

Especially when u give it a few pumps...

And you'll be a good fit right into the action.

Umphs.

I didn't half down maybe I worded that wrong. I'm tts 10.5 but maybe I should of went with an 11 which I could have still probably fit. oh well

These do fit snug ( wearin em right now) but after a few wears I would  expect a little bit more room in the toe box.

Back
Top Bottom