Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
Just got my GITP pair from ADC with that 30% deal, went down .5 from my Nike TTS and these fit and look great. Can't wait to bust these out on the court.

If they perform well I may be tempted to pick up a pair of the Rip City CW or if those Bred CW ever release.

024F6EE3-0D15-47A2-A921-F66D36EEC0F0.jpeg
Just got the GITP via mail. Gonna put these bad boys to the test today. I went a half size down and they still have some toe space, but they fit pretty snug widthwise.

Just got the GITP via mail. Gonna put these bad boys to the test today. I went a half size down and they still have some toe space, but they fit pretty snug widthwise.
Does the traction feel different than other pairs?????

Skipped the 3's, found a couple of 4's for my son at the outlet in San Marcos, TX. None in my size, but found a pair of the March Madness 2's for $16. Need to try the 4's though.

Skipped the 3's, found a couple of 4's for my son at the outlet in San Marcos, TX. None in my size, but found a pair of the March Madness 2's for $16. Need to try the 4's though.

Did they have any 4s in mens sizes/any other good hoop shoes? The San Marcos outlets have been hit or miss for me

Did they have any 4s in mens sizes/any other good hoop shoes? The San Marcos outlets have been hit or miss for me
Nah, nothing to write home about. We were on the way to SA on Wednesday night and trying to beat the rush. He wanted some Hardens, couldn't find em in his size. Found the 4's sitting (for the time being) in his size 9 and we bounced. Just a bunch of tubulars, superstars and the usual stuff. Hadn't been there since about '08.

I had to go full size down with the Dame 4z. Nonetheless that colorway is bananas.

Maybe if people talked about it like the XX8, Kobe IX, Rose 7 and so on, then I might believe it. I believe it's great for him and where he plays.

But with what other reviewers and NT'ers have been saying, I would only get them if I had access to a clean court.

Maybe if people talked about it like the XX8, Kobe IX, Rose 7 and so on, then I might believe it. I believe it's great for him and where he plays.

But with what other reviewers and NT'ers have been saying, I would only get them if I had access to a clean court.

Exactly. I have the Dame 3s, and the traction on those are decent. It's kind a weird traction. It's not sticky, but I don't slide around either. To hear people say Dame 4 traction is even worse than the Dame 3s is making me hesitant to shell out money for Dame 4s.

This guy says the traction is great.

Everything I've heard so far said the traction was horrible. :rolleyes (Although some did say it took some time to break in before the traction started picking up).
Traction isn’t great. Below average IMO, especially on dusty courts.

They're pretty easy to find for <$90 if you check your local outlets (call first). At that pricepoint the shoe is a steal despite the traction. They also work really well as a gym shoe.

Back
Top Bottom