Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

Yes that colorway released on Adidas Canada and some places in Europe. Don't remember if they released in the US.

have you checked www.adidas.com?
Yes, every day. Ha ha. They're not up there...yet? I have seen them released at other retailers and I believe overseas based on the IG pictures that are coming in of those colorways. But I'm just wondering if anyone knows if there is an official Adidas.com release date, I know they don't release every colorway themselves. 

Lows released in Europe. No word on US release yet sadly. Adidas always keep certain stuff in the dark
mean.gif
thank you for sharing, i love it, much better looking than the mids!!!

Just got these Primeknits from the FNL at the Philadelphia Premium Outlets. I couldn't believe they actually had them in stores. 89.99 less a $10 off $75 coupon! Couldn't pass them up for $80! My last pair of D Rose 7s (Hydration and Solar Red). I love the blue color on these! Would have been cool if they colored the 3-stripes blue as well but no worries. I just love the lockdown on these! Can't wait to hit the courts with them! [emoji]127936[/emoji][emoji]127936[/emoji]

View media item 2451836

Last edited:
How does rose 6 primeknit sizing compare to dame 3 or lillard 2? Same size or go up .5?

Last edited:
Anyone here own the rose 6 primeknit and rose 7 primeknit? I fit size 8.5 and 9 in the 7s(8.5 length is better but a bit tight b/c I have wide feet). Should I go size 8.5 in the 6s since the only problem with an 8.5 in the 7s is the width

Back
Top Bottom