Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

so they never released those chicago home CW I'm assuming?

I remember tracking that release and the date came and went

Looks better on feet. Not my pic.
Capture+_2017-08-03-23-44-36.png

Still looks like a take down model with that cheap material.

Reminds me of a lot of the Under Armor bball shoes from 2012 2013 with that mesh...just with boost.

I'm a Rose fanboy...and I liked the design of the 2 and the 2.5...but the 2 was very very bad as far as comfort is concerned...I hated through 6 months of use in them but that was a terrible decision.

^I'm a fan of the 2.5s... picked those up late, but I'm a big fan... the cushion works for me, but I hadn't tried the 2 which I heard just wouldn't cut it

I always liked the 3s better than the 2s. If adidas wants to do a modern take on the 3 with boost and a forefoot outrigger, then I would buy pairs.

3's were always my favorite l, but the 4.5s aren't bad either. 1's a bit stiff for me at my age, but not bad.

The 2 is honestly one of the worst shoes I own. I only keep it for the collection. I also horrendously ruined my ankle in the 2.5.

Got my first pair of 7s on the way - likely to be my favorite of the line based on reviews.

3's were always my favorite l, but the 4.5s aren't bad either. 1's a bit stiff for me at my age, but not bad.

The 2 is honestly one of the worst shoes I own. I only keep it for the collection. I also horrendously ruined my ankle in the 2.5.

Got my first pair of 7s on the way - likely to be my favorite of the line based on reviews.

Did you like the fit of the 4.5 over the 2s? The 4.5 were the most uncomfortable ride for me.

Did you get primeknit or mesh?

3 looked bulky so I passed. The 4.5 were light, I like those that they were low to the ground and didn't hurt my joints because of it. Probably my favorite model before it got boost.

3's werent bulky...that synthetic leather was thin and had a mesh underlay. Pretty light in all honesty.

I had the black pair, the bears pair, the grey home pair, and the fresh prince's.

Sold the princes, left the bears pair (still sick over that) and the grey pair at a home i moved from...still got the black paor though.

They werent very well cushioned either but much better than the 2's..

Back
Top Bottom