OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hi guys,

I'm dealing with a seller right now. Are these legit?

Thanks in advance :smile:

Last edited:

Not really sure thought even Canada used EAN but those heel tab look too wide.. gonna lean with fake but wait for more to weigh in
Appreciate the input. 

I just checked my boxes from Livestock and Adidas Canada and dont see the EAN on them either. 

Not really sure thought even Canada used EAN but those heel tab look too wide.. gonna lean with fake but wait for more to weigh in

Appreciate the input. 

I just checked my boxes from Livestock and Adidas Canada and dont see the EAN on them either. 
Canadian pears get the Euro sizing label, but have POs (not EAN) like the US labels.

Can't comment on the shoes though, since I'm not versed in legit checking V2s. I can provide pics of the Black/Copper pear though. Mine are size 10 as well.

Hey guys i met up with this guy tonight to do a size swap. My 12 for his 13 Oreo yeezy 350... i noticed something very strange.. when i flipped the insole upside down the bottom tread didn't extend to the edge of the insole. also it still read 11.5-12.5 even thought it was a size 13... I'm wondering if because the size difference between a 12 and 13 isn't that huge they might have just used a 12.5? Any thoughts or anyone with a size 13 Oreo can you check yours please?

Hey guys i met up with this guy tonight to do a size swap. My 12 for his 13 Oreo yeezy 350... i noticed something very strange.. when i flipped the insole upside down the bottom tread didn't extend to the edge of the insole. also it still read 11.5-12.5 even thought it was a size 13... I'm wondering if because the size difference between a 12 and 13 isn't that huge they might have just used a 12.5? Any thoughts or anyone with a size 13 Oreo can you check yours please?

I have 9.5 and the insole reads 8.5-9.5

and my size 10 insole reads the same 8.5-9.5 (even though it's a size 10)

you should be good

horrible fake:

- box label fonts are off
- SPLY - 350 font is off
- insole is bubbly
- back outsole isn't translucent > can't see the boost at the back
- boost at the bottom > you can't even see the circles on the boost lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom