OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Would appreciate if some of the experts here can help with a legit check on this pair of belugas please.

Size tags in shoes and box match.

Thanks in advance.

Hey everyone, would be greatly appreciated if I could have a lc done on these belugas, they were purchased from GOAT, however I just feel the boost is off also on the last image that sticker was in the shoe which I have taken off. Everything else checks out (I  could be wrong). Cheers
Don't buy from GOAT if you don't trust their authenticity guarntee

That's the entire reason why to buy from them and you are questioning that

Hello, can someone please help me legit check these cream yeezys. i tried doing my own research by using fake_education and some youtube videos and they seem to check out to me but i was hoping to have other peoples opinions.

Hello, can someone please help me legit check these cream yeezys. i tried doing my own research by using fake_education and some youtube videos and they seem to check out to me but i was hoping to have other peoples opinions.
From this picture it looks like the box has the V cut straight line pull tab. If that's the case then it's wrong. It should have the semi circle look to it. though it may just be the angle but looks straight to me.

From this picture it looks like the box has the V cut straight line pull tab. If that's the case then it's wrong. It should have the semi circle look to it. though it may just be the angle but looks straight to me.
Mind showing me an example? i think i saw that was a sign of a fake

Mind showing me an example? i think i saw that was a sign of a fake
I don't have one right off hand, i know a pair was on here a few days ago with straight V cut instead of the semi circle cut. I'll try to find you one and post it. I won't be able to get to my yeezys til late tonight.

here's two quick ones i pulled of a v cut and semi.
i guess the box i have does have the straight cut. i'll take another look when i get home. could that possibly be a QC issue with adidas though? and do you notice anything off about the shoes?

View media item 2469671

View media item 2469672

View media item 2469673

View media item 2469674

View media item 2469675

View media item 2469676

View media item 2469677

View media item 2469678

View media item 2469679
Can anyone else provide any insight on these?

i guess the box i have does have the straight cut. i'll take another look when i get home. could that possibly be a QC issue with adidas though? and do you notice anything off about the shoes?
Although there are tons of QC issues with Yeezy's, the cutting angle of the box is not one of them. Get a clear, head on shot of the pull out side of the box.

can you please check authenticity 
Legit.

Although there are tons of QC issues with Yeezy's, the cutting angle of the box is not one of them. Get a clear, head on shot of the pull out side of the box.
Thanks for the help, I didn't get the chance to reply before you did. The ol phone notification let me down lol.

Thanks for the help, I didn't get the chance to reply before you did. The ol phone notification let me down lol.
Hahah no problem. Appreciate when you step in for me as well! None of my notifications other than PM's work now 
mean.gif

Hahah no problem. Appreciate when you step in for me as well! None of my notifications other than PM's work now 
mean.gif

I turned off the post notifications to email but I usually get when someone quotes me in a post or sends me a pm but I haven't gotten either of them since yesterday.

Hello, hoping you can help me with a LC please!

Buyer provided these photos to start:

View media item 2470464View media item 2470465View media item 2470466View media item 2470467View media item 2470470View media item 2470471
I LC'ed them on a Facebook group and was given the thumbs up, but still proceeded cautiously. So then I paid via PayPal and it's a verified US buyer with great feedback. Doesn't mean they still couldn't be legit, maybe he didn't know right? They came in yesterday and I think they're legit but I wanted to get opinions:

- Stitching looks good
- Boost is spongy and doesn't smell like glue, but like tennis balls
- Boost pattern seems legit
- Pull tab is close to the top and seems straight
- Stitching inside on heel at the top above adidas stripes is tight and not sloppy
- Height of tongue is higher than some fakes I've seen
- Adidas on insole has white lines in logo not just "cutout black"
- box looks pretty legit and included qc sticker, paper was like semi-glossy tissue paper, kinda light-cardboardish color
- came with a medium-sized square sticker inside one shoe with numbers on it? Almost like the size of a tag on a shirt.

But I still want some opinions... so here are my pics. Keep in mind, I took insole out for first pic:

View media item 2470478View media item 2470479View media item 2470480View media item 2470481View media item 2470482View media item 2470493View media item 2470495View media item 2470496View media item 2470497View media item 2470498View media item 2470499View media item 2470500View media item 2470501View media item 2470502View media item 2470503View media item 2470504View media item 2470505

Hi can someone help me legit check  these size 7 turtle doves? Ive posted twice here and no help. Please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom