Official AFC West 2011 Season Thread | Week 17: Denver, Oakland to the wire; #1DEN #1OAK #4SD #4KC

I didn't realize until today that you guys don't have a 4th round pick next year so the reach is understandable now. He's gotta be turned into a wr or te though right?

Checkin in. Showin love. I think the AFC west is the future, with the exception of the broncos and sidenotes for the raiders.

raiders will never make the playoffs as long as Al Davis lives /8-8
cheifs made no improvements at all /9-7
chargers, i cant even hate on them...F the chagers /9-7
Broncos all day SEE YALL SUCKERS AT THE TOP
tongue.gif
 11-5

I don't think taking Pryor was the smartest thing to do, but given the teams current state, why not?

If he flames out then what's it matter anyway? Team is handicapped in the front office as it is. If Pryor proves people wrong and is a big time player, then its something to build upon for the future.

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

tongue.gif
 11-5
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Donkeys Suck

tongue.gif
 11-5
What a clown the donks have been dead for years.
laugh.gif

If DHB plays AT LEAST below average this year then Oakland should make the playoffs. Jacoby will do good and Denarius Moore is going to be good but we need DHB to AT LEAST play below average because he has been horrible for the past 2 years now.

I expect DHB to have a good year if not He's getting cut. We need some linebackers supposedly Travis got injured.

CLOWN!!??
eyes.gif
 I feel you 2002 was a long time ago
wink.gif
 oh and beautiful bean footage "DARRRR U PIRATES"  
you know damn well that was our 2nd string D, and a one dimensional O, Brand new year things changed ALOT

CLOWN!!??
eyes.gif
 I feel you 2002 was a long time ago
wink.gif
 oh and beautiful bean footage "DARRRR U PIRATES"  
you know damn well that was our 2nd string D, and a one dimensional O, Brand new year things changed ALOT

laugh.gif

we own you guys in Denver

Sig Bet for Week 1????

I can post your sig bet in the first post so there's accountability on the part of the losing party to live up to their bet.

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

ASK THE BILLS BOUT OUR YOUNG BOYS
devil.gif
devil.gif
,sleep if you want!

laugh.gif
Ask the Lions about winning In the preseason

word? i aint talkin bout the score tho
rahim-moore.jpg
devil.gif
devil.gif

So you show me a flagged hit?
All I saw from that game is that y'all still can't stop the run. Every teams game plan against Denver.  Run the ball at Dumerville alllll day.  Manage the clock.  Win the game.

Can't wait. Who else is going to opening day in Oakland against the Jets? I know I am, just have to get tickets. Oh and the week after against New England as well. RRRRAAAAIIIIIDDDEEEERRSSS

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I can post your sig bet in the first post so there's accountability on the part of the losing party to live up to their bet.

It's a sig/avy bet for a month

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

It's a sig/avy bet for a month
Done, the bet has been posted on the first post of this thread.

Anyone else who wants to make AFC West related bets, either PM me or post in here the bet and I will make sure it's available for anyone to see and remember.

Back
Top Bottom