Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.............THOSE IX IS A MUST 4 ME....GOTTA FIND SOME ONE TO GO HALFS UP WIT ME...smh...wish i didnt buy those playoff fusions...

Originally Posted by tornamac04

DO FOOTLOCKER EMPLOYEES GET DISCOUNT ON JORDANS...THEY SAID WE DONT...SORRY, I JUST STARTED...AND I HAVE A FEELING THAT THIS THING WILL SELL OUT...ESPECIALLY IN MY SIZE...10.5 OR 11
I don't work for em but i think they don't get their discount on this pack...I might be wrong

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.............THOSE IX IS A MUST 4 ME....GOTTA FIND SOME ONE TO GO HALFS UP WIT ME...smh...wish i didnt buy those playoff fusions...
if u haven't worn ur fusions yet why don't you retrun them and get some money for this

^Caught me. My mind was on something else.
laugh.gif
. Yeah, we sold this IX / XIV package better than the X / XIII package.

for those that already copped the package, just wondering what does the insole look like. does it have a jumpman or the same design as the first package?thanks.

Well I dunno about your local spots, but i gurantee that these will see out in CO. And its cuz of the hypebeast and cuz they're arent many packs in thestate i mean my #1 spot i go to only got 12. And at the entire mall i usually go to they got 36. I know niketown has a bunch...but i know they will sell outearly saturday morning.

Originally Posted by slefly

STOP THE HYPE!!! no one is buying this pack for both pairs. the last package is still available in the hampton roads area of va. if that package is still available, i am sure this one will definitely not sell out. wait it out and watch the price drop.

indifferent.gif
Stop the hype? I'm buying this package for both shoes,what's the big deal about that? Dudes act like these XIV's are worst thing Brand Jordan has ever released. As for availability, it's differentfrom area to area. The last package was sold out in my area by noon.

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

DO FOOTLOCKER EMPLOYEES GET DISCOUNT ON JORDANS...THEY SAID WE DONT...SORRY, I JUST STARTED...AND I HAVE A FEELING THAT THIS THING WILL SELL OUT...ESPECIALLY IN MY SIZE...10.5 OR 11
I don't work for em but i think they don't get their discount on this pack...I might be wrong
Footlocker and Champ employee's will not be eligible to use there discount on the package. Friends and Family discount can't be applied to thepurchase either. I , like other people will cop the package and get rid of the 14's. I won't be looking for much for them, hence the fact that I'monly buying for the IX's..

Originally Posted by tdog91184

^Caught me. My mind was on something else.
laugh.gif
. Yeah, we sold this IX / XIV package better than the X / XIII package.

thats what i figured. i just wanted to mess with u. just be sure MY size 15 pack is shipped asap tdog.
edt: scratch that. looks like it was already shipped today. good lookin out. [wishful thinking] lets see if the XI/XII pack goes as smooth. [/wishfulthinking]

Ill be copping..the 9's are in my top 5 jordans...on da basketball hand imma UConn fan so I'm goin with G'Town as there goin to work on WVU..63-47as I write this.......this fourm is boring..so I decided to change the subject

Saw em' on Fulton in Brooklyn today. They're cool. The IX's are fresh and the XIV's are just aiight. I personally like the XIV model butthe ones in the pack leave a lot to be desired. I'm good with my black toes and black/caro joints.

I'll just hold off on the packs til' May and June. Hopefully I can pick up the IX's with a box later on down the line, or the full pack for a goodprice.

Hope everyone who wants em' gets their pairs.

we sold this IX / XIV package better than the X / XIII package
Thats because as bad a decision as it was by JB to release the 14's like this...nothing is worse than what they did to those 10's....

I am getting these for the IX's, but as soon as my order goes through, I am letting go of the XIV's asap. I don't need those in my life.

i agree. thats the worst thing they couldve done. i sold my Xs the first day i got em. i was planning on doing the same with the XIV but now i think i mightuse em for blacktop basketball

Back
Top Bottom