Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

Swoosh has been posting them late.....

It sucks, but then you see the total amount you have to pay, add the fact that you are tired so it is no big deal.

I think a lot of people used the code to cop, without necessarily "thanking" the user that dropped that for us. Reason being, I was on FNL andeastbay, and sizes were readily available until that code hit, I copped, had a boag, 20 mins later... GONE!

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by ro22ss

wow that discount code really worked. I hope Finishline doesnt cancel my order or try to take away the discount when they find out what happened.

Have they ever done that before?
well when i ordered the retro 11 lows white grey at finishline/ someone posted a coupon code here and it worked. Ill call finishline tomorow to makesure mine went through. Good Luck to all
wink.gif

Man i can't until i get my hand on da package i just want da 9's i dont care bout da 14's.....

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

So Was Anyone Able To Cop That Last Pack On Swoosh???..... I Never Saw It Come Up
I got the last pack on swoosh. It didn't come up until almost 3am pacific time. The non-flash site shows it first.

i couldn't get niketalk to work, so i didn't see that finishline code.
i've gotten a discount on release night from finishline in the past,
but i've also had problems with orders from them in the past.
eastbay has never given me any problems. that's who i copped from tonight.
i paid $316, if i can find someone who wants those XIV's for a fair price it'll be worth it.

reserved mine earlier today, or should i say last night, now. so i guess i'll go pick em up sometime tommorrow.

I just woke up from a long nap. To my surprise eastbay.com and footaction.com still have a FSR. So i copped. Good Luck to all

At 8:53pm i ordered the pack from finishline found a code for 15% it everything went ok got confirmation email and everything then 2 minutes later a foundanother code for 20% tried to see if it worked and it
so i copped a second pack so now i have 2 packs both size 11.5 and i am only going to get on so i am gonna try and cancel 2morrow from finishline or just getboth and get the best pairs and just returned the other
i dont like re-selling but its an 11.5 and thats a good size ill see what i can do maybe ill meet someone 2morrow and ask them if they want it.

Just tried to order a pair of 13's/13.5's and it says its' no longer available. I'd even cop a 14. But it looks like they are completely soldout, but Eastbay says thy have a full size run.

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

Just tried to order a pair of 13's/13.5's and it says its' no longer available. I'd even cop a 14. But it looks like they are completely sold out, but Eastbay says thy have a full size run.

they dont update as quick as finishline, if you can add them to your cart then they have them if you cant then they dont.

I really don't feel like getting up to go to the Mall to get these, oh well. Guess i'm passing on these...

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

Just tried to order a pair of 13's/13.5's and it says its' no longer available. I'd even cop a 14. But it looks like they are completely sold out, but Eastbay says thy have a full size run.

they dont update as quick as finishline, if you can add them to your cart then they have them if you cant then they dont.

Yup, when you go to add the item to your cart, 7.5 is the only size left on Eastbay/Footaction.

Finishline just has size 15 left now.

I passed saw the discount and passed again lol...This pack is way better than the next pack though. I'm only looking forward to 5/18, 11/12...I'llprobably cop the 16's, 6's, and 4's from Marquee Sole or Air Randy when they hype dies.....

Back
Top Bottom