Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

last pack went up at 4am pacific time for me. not getting this pack but curious to see if they go up on swoosh first before the hit NDC. i live in the bay areaand local shoe palace were selling them when they were closing tonight around 10...

This is a pretty short thread for a package release. I guess they aren't that popular.

Time to take a nap. If I get up in an hour and a half it should be about the right time for swoosh. I don't understand why they release Jordans so lateeverytime. Other shoes pop up at about midnight pst on their release date.

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Wanna know how many ppl r in lines for this...anything crazy happening

I feel like I'm camping in line at my own house waiting for swoosh... Didn't think it was going to be like a quickstrike release just to purchaseoff swoosh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kaweoke

last pack went up at 4am pacific time for me. not getting this pack but curious to see if they go up on swoosh first before the hit NDC. i live in the bay area and local shoe palace were selling them when they were closing tonight around 10...

They went up at about 3am pst on the non flash site. For some reason that site gets updated earlier. Somebody posted a link to them a little after 3 lasttime. By the time they hit the flash site I think a lot of sizes were sold out.

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

I feel like I'm camping in line at my own house waiting for swoosh... Didn't think it was going to be like a quickstrike release just to purchase off swoosh.
laugh.gif
Not too bad imo...

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

I feel like I'm camping in line at my own house waiting for swoosh... Didn't think it was going to be like a quickstrike release just to purchase off swoosh.
laugh.gif
Not too bad imo...

True.. I could be outside in the cold... But thats usually where most of the fun happens.. Meeting Sneaker heads can be cool sometimes.

people underestimated this release. Eastbay and finishline sold out within 10-15 minutes of good sizes. i got my order in 10 minutes after eastbay released andthe dude told me 9, 10.5, 13, 16, 17, were sold out already. Finishline i got 2 packs on 15% off not the 62 dollar off but then i'm not sure if finish linehonors coupons. If they do ima return the eastbay packs.
IMO don't sleep you'll regret. Buy now think later.
wink.gif

i have the non-flash page up on internet explorer and the flash site on mozilla firefox just it case one shows up before the other

goog luck to anybody who doesnt have them yet. just copped from swoosh's non-flash site. now i get to go to sleep earlier thananticipated. goodnight everybody

Back
Top Bottom