Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

tornamac04, you might want to edit that, you don't want to get banned on your 5th post. No Buying/Selling in this thread, just a heads up.

Woke up at about noon and ordered my size 15 off Finishline.com for $267, I dont really want the 14's but I really need the 9's

This was kind of and easy cop..woke up around 8ish...and headed down to hilltop mall and was able to get a size 13...even though they still had some size 12 inthere..the quality on the 14's look jus bad...bu o well...

It looks like these did not sell that well in my area. I went to my local champs at around 11 am and they still had plenty of pairs. They even opened at 7 amanticipating a lot of customers, which didn't happen. I easily passed on these.

My first two spots were out of the 9.5, so I grabbed a 9 instead. Then spot number 3 came through for me. Rather than putting the 9 on ebay or whatever,I'll let them go for retail to anyone that needs them and wants to pick them up in the 310.

Hit me up.

Originally Posted by flagler30

Woke up at about noon and ordered my size 15 off Finishline.com for $267, I dont really want the 14's but I really need the 9's

How'd you get em for that price?

this pack is only a disappointment if u didnt cop. both shoes look good in person. if u dont like this pack , maybe your in the wrong thread..

got mine last night for $277.30 after tax and shipping.

People that are paying extra for express shipping are wasting cash IMO, the weekend usually slows up the shipping anyway

went to southcoast plaza at 10 and they still had alot left. took my 10.5 and left. too bad they won't give military discount on new jordans anymore.whatcha gonna do though, right?

Originally Posted by ebe2023

got mine last night for $277.30 after tax and shipping.

People that are paying extra for express shipping are wasting cash IMO, the weekend usually slows up the shipping anyway
mine came out to $278.44 with the express shipping. i didn't waste any cash IMO.

I work up at 1:30 and went to footaction in my area and they only had 7.5,10 and 11 left. I Got my size 10 im lucky size didn't sell out

MY FIRST PAIR OF IX'S...

e5a353e64c99c0ee079655a32301f1595126a3b.pjpg

rolled out of bed, called the store at my local mall drove down and picked the 10.5...... Nice to live in the desert......

i heard if you used a coupon code on FINISHLINE.COM for new jordans your order will get canceled .... IS THESE TRUE ??? has these happened to anybody in thepast????

Was waiting for swoosh to post packs but I had to go to work by 7am. paid retail and when I got home the pack was on swoosh but sold out. i'm kind ofheated but oh well, maybe next time.

Im very surprised with these selling out on all the big sites. Didn't see much feedback for these on the site at all. Glad i got mine and didn't wait.

Oh You Mad, what is that Jordan 1 retro in your confirmation email? i looked for them but couldn't find them...are they an old release or did i misssomething.

got mine they look better in person....my box said XIV XIV on the side and i checked and there was the 9's and 14's i got scared for a moment

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by nikes06

visualmusiC wrote: 8:34 AM
Anyone know if Nike.com will ever re-stock?
visualmusiC wrote: 9:55AM
Anyone know if Nike.com will ever re-stock?
Are you going to post every hour?
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
I didn't even know the first post went through. My bad.

indifferent.gif

I wouldn't count on the restock by nike.

Look at finishline.com for their restock this monday. It looks like people were able to use a discount coupon with it also.
Finishline restocks almost every first monday after their jordan releases. The Restocks tend to come around 9am - 11am PST. (at least from what i'venoticed)

ordered mines. everything went smooth and got a phone call from eastbay at 10:15 this morning confirming my billing adress. idk y they wud do that. but ihonestly think the 14's are gon be great despite the fact that the 9's are the reasons why i got the pack. good luck to those who want a pair ncongrats for those who got atleast one.

Back
Top Bottom