Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

Originally Posted by kob8

I went to Footlocker, Finishline, and Champs and every store had them still.......The WSS I went to sold 1 package out of 20 they had........Not selling very well in So Cal.......
NTLA sold fairly well.....but they still had a few 9s and 10s

When did these drop exactly on NDC?...I know it was before when they usually are..Good looking on that link though because I was typing it on the search barand they weren't even popping up.

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by stickinkicks

passed, only wanted the ix's but i got a pair for off ebay for 29 shipped.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
That guy cant be serious............fakes cost more than that, maybe he forgot to put a 0 somewhere in there, LMAO

haha sorry i wasn't specific enough, i copped a vnds pair of the 02 retro, same colorway, no crappy xiv attachment.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by thekronic1

alright man your so funny. we all know if you had the bread you woulda copped these. but you, and most of the other haters in the thread probably didnt, so your gonna sit here and talk trash about them.
tired.gif
try posting some useful information or some comments that people might actually care to read.

and your grammer could use some work
I know that comment wasn't directed at me but I felt compelled to answer anyway. Who cares if someone rats on the shoes!? I always have the bread to cop Jordans and I went directly into the Jordan/Levi's pack thread and talked trash about the package. It wasn't directed at the people who bought them, it was my opinion on the ridiculous overcharging of some crappy Levi's being overpriced.

Obviously I didn't cop them, but this is a public forum. If someone bought something and someone complains about it why take it so personal? Enjoy what you copped! Too many Mr. Sensitive people in here looking for adulation on something "you" like when all that matters is your own personal enjoyment of it.
eyes.gif

very well said sir

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Man, this pack really sucks badly.

I would've liked some powder 9s, but these 2 pairs "basically" already released not too long ago...what a waste.
Not a waste to the people who didnt get them then....... LIKE ME
smile.gif

I bought the package at work (footlocker)...and my game plan was to sell the 14s to someone that came in the store...Nobody bit on it. Sooooooooooooo, ireturned it. Im hoping that I can find the 9s in a size 11 or ebay or somethin. Man, im soo disappointed...BTW, anyone know what colors the 11 & 12 packagewill be??

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Got mine this morning...no line...qualitys pretty good...2 for 2 so far...keep em coming jb.
4bc259c421e6f71d52ca910d10e2fba4126247b.pjpg
172254049ce43799563a5ff921b79c5972145e0.pjpg
197257743fe487475b0a41e45e9b1f80a96521c.pjpg
pimp.gif

Can't wait to get ma hands on mine..

OK we understand MOST of you dont like the 14's but at least give reasons.....the complaining just because they arent Carolina Blue is gettin a lilold......

Originally Posted by rgrooms13

OK we understand MOST of you dont like the 14's but at least give reasons.....the complaining just because they arent Carolina Blue is gettin a lil old......

people don't like them because they are a knock-off of the last shots. they totally ruined the shoe. they look like variants. the last shots recentlyretroed, so why bring a shoe back that looks so close to them. they could have retroed another color. this was a bad move on the part of jb, because if youalready have the last shots, why would you buy these????

all of these are reasons why nobody wants those xiv's. i'm sure there are other reasons too. anyone care to co-sign?

OK we understand MOST of you dont like the 14's but at least give reasons.....the complaining just because they arent Carolina Blue is gettin a lil old......

^^^I agree with you. I have no idea why so many people are hating the 14's. Both the design and colorway are solid.

Originally Posted by versache530

people don't like them because they are a knock-off of the last shots. they totally ruined the shoe. they look like variants. the last shots recently retroed, so why bring a shoe back that looks so close to them. they could have retroed another color. this was a bad move on the part of jb, because if you already have the last shots, why would you buy these????

all of these are reasons why nobody wants those xiv's. i'm sure there are other reasons too. anyone care to co-sign?
EVERY shoe will be a love hate situation.....i didnt get the last shots, and only have the OG Ix's and the Powder IX's but they are bothbeat...... so i like em both and will wear the hell out of em....

^^I think its more that they are almost like the blk/red(last shots) that released not to long ago.everyone has their dream pack,some of them share.none of uswill get them! I personally like my xiv's,and I like my pack.shout outs to the xiv lovers

Those XIVs aren't that bad, they are better than the all black suede and maroon that retroed a couple years back, i've got one of those and i hardlyeven give them a play. I have a IX/XIV pack coming in and i'm sure i'll play these XIVs more.

Am I the only one that LOVES the XIV's in this pack? They are fire, and I think they look nothing like the last shots, I have them side by side right now.For those that say they look just like the last shots, I think thats ridiculous, kind of like saying the Black and Red XI look like the Space Jams.

They're no longer showing up. I saw them a few minutes ago and I went back to the site again and couldn't find them by doing a search. You can onlyfind them if you have the product page url.

Back
Top Bottom