OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

The god been getting busy on Nike ID the last few days, SMH. Thankful to have access to Swoosh, I haven't done IDs in over ten years at least. I didn't realize they show you real pics now of how your shoe looks. This could be my next addiction, ****

Still nothing on the Rose Gardens, I'm gonna give up hope on these.

DDBDADFA-7A2E-4C66-A072-8E0AE6F85294.jpeg

don’t like em? don’t care/need/want to hear it. i like em! eliminates the need for so many pairs. plan to snip all the swooshes in order to mix and match. sail pair are probably going to get picked up too.

DDBDADFA-7A2E-4C66-A072-8E0AE6F85294.jpeg

don’t like em? don’t care/need/want to hear it. i like em! eliminates the need for so many pairs. plan to snip all the swooshes in order to mix and match. sail pair are probably going to get picked up too.
So fire!! The leather being the GR crap is a bummer but I could tell that was the case from the first official pics.

Wish jan/feb wasn't such an expensive month or I'd give into temptation and cop more than just the sails for the extra swooshes.

Might put my arts and crafts skills to the test and see if its possible to make some DIY swooshes...

Mannnnn this month has sucked so I decided to get into the spirit of dye. I’m not extremely happy but not too mad either. Any thoughts on where I should reapply the checks? Shoes are still drying but ideas are welcomed.

B374F06A-32C8-4BC5-B558-EE56DA6F3506.jpeg

175FA057-0D9B-4A93-AEF6-522BA9ED342E.jpeg

hopefully the crowds aren’t too insane and I’ll be joining bryceson bryceson

Back
Top Bottom