OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

just an update for guys thinking about coming to CLOT...organizer came around at 9:30 to get a video of everyone and their names. At this point if you’re not in that video it’s a free for all at the back of the line. They say plenty of pairs, but I wanted to warn you guys that it might get a little messy back there

just an update for guys thinking about coming to CLOT...organizer came around at 9:30 to get a video of everyone and their names. At this point if you’re not in that video it’s a free for all at the back of the line. They say plenty of pairs, but I wanted to warn you guys that it might get a little messy back there

Def appreciate the heads up. stuck at work so I can imagine what it would be like trying to cop afterwards :smh:

Final design from the Steven Harrington x Nike customization.

Screenshot-2018-2-16 PSL on Instagram “SNEAKER x ART #MakersOfTheGame”.png

Last edited:
Taiwans, hong kongs and clots need all 3. Of course I'd also like to know where the Taiwans are dropping (and if anyone can help me with the clots)

nyc pop up was a total cluster. 90% of those who waited on line didn’t eat. resellers and their scumbag friends basically didn’t let anyone get through and security folded when they showed up at 11 with their supreme/palace/houseofhoops bags. they shut it down around 1:30, waited for folks to leave, then reopened 20-30 mins later.

Taiwans aren't being sold at makers hq although they are sitting on display. I could only get clots. Size 14 so I'm guessing they got pairs but I was 62nd in line

La clot pop up you could get 2 pairs. They wrapped the box in fabric with the same pattern as the shoes and gave you the receipt in a Chinese red envelope. Edison Chen was also there.

I'll say it--HKs look like crap in the non-glamour shots.

Still gonna buy and hope for the best. But it's gonna be hard to let go of my memory of the OGs, and those weren't even THAT great of quality.

Back
Top Bottom