OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

If anyone has any leads on where I can get the sail colorway of the swoosh pack it would be greatly appreciated size 8.5!

CC555EEB-C891-4597-922A-C3C3DF6D81E8.jpeg
1813285F-FC26-42BF-B85D-50282AB3BC77.jpeg
Would not have gotten these today without JPS JPS . :emoji_fist:

PS - toebox is stiff. not sure if they’ll break-in but you might want to size up if your normal AF1 size is snug.

Last edited:
I was thinking a bunch of idiots (people who put cereal and milk in their shoes) are gonna burn them. But burning is some whack ****.

...moths eat silk too. Not just woolen materials. Do a time lapse of moths eating them. Glass case, 2 camera set up. When your famous you tell em who gave you the idea.

damn the clots remind me of the mcfetridge vandals...thought about sf pop-up but happy with my sail swoosh packs
ZpPmCJG.jpg

Last edited:

PS - toebox is stiff. not sure if they’ll break-in but you might want to size up if your normal AF1 size is snug.
Mos def man. I don't have as much clout as i used to but luckily a little bit of respect and charm gets you a long way. and also having a long relationship with former Supreme security also helps.

Mos def man. I don't have as much clout as i used to but luckily a little bit of respect and charm gets you a long way. and also having a long relationship with former Supreme security also helps.
u was at the sf one???

WHy all the LA NTers schleep right now smh
cause they lo-key trash compared to norcal
we the real reason ca the best state
they dont even have water down there
we give them water
sorta similar how imortan-joe
did to those people in mad max
need 8.5 in taiwans though
trade a pair of clots :nerd:

Went to Nike Makers today around 2 since I was in the area. Had to wait like an hour to get in. Day 2 of trying to score Taiwan's ends in failure. They were on display, but they weren't selling them. Checked them out from a distance and I can tell you it's still the same old shape problems. They're bulky, but I still want them. If I can't get them I won't be to mad because of the shape. Don't think I'm willing to try a 3rd day attempt. Maybe I'll wait for an online release.

Went to Nike Makers today around 2 since I was in the area. Had to wait like an hour to get in. Day 2 of trying to score Taiwan's ends in failure. They were on display, but they weren't selling them. Checked them out from a distance and I can tell you it's still the same old shape problems. They're bulky, but I still want them. If I can't get them I won't be to mad because of the shape. Don't think I'm willing to try a 3rd day attempt. Maybe I'll wait for an online release.
i haven't even seen them on eBay
or folks post actual pics of their pairs
im starting to not even believe they are actually selling them

Imagine how I feel. I'm out here in LA and still can't get them. Tried twice, didn't work out. That line will be brutal tomorrow with it being Sat. I don't have the patience for all that.

Imagine how I feel. I'm out here in LA and still can't get them. Tried twice, didn't work out. That line will be brutal tomorrow with it being Sat. I don't have the patience for all that.
Do it for the people! bring bodies

Back
Top Bottom