OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

You know what I really hate about this Taiwan stuff? 90% of people that will have in-store access to them probably had no idea what they were a few days ago. Hate when Nike rewards the beasts/resellers only (assuming there isn’t a more widespread drop).

You know what I really hate about this Taiwan stuff? 90% of people that will have in-store access to them probably had no idea what they were a few days ago. Hate when Nike rewards the beasts/resellers only (assuming there isn’t a more widespread drop).
i mean i get what ur sayin
but then
that would be throwing people who genuinely like the shoe
who had no idea that shoe even existed
who may want a pair under the bus
i prefer for them to let us know
"hey this shoe will be limited
or only released here"
instead of us always speculating guessing and waiting

cause they lo-key trash compared to norcal
we the real reason ca the best state
they dont even have water down there
we give them water
sorta similar how imortan-joe
did to those people in mad max
need 8.5 in taiwans though
trade a pair of clots :nerd:

upload_2018-2-16_21-47-39.png

CC555EEB-C891-4597-922A-C3C3DF6D81E8.jpeg
1813285F-FC26-42BF-B85D-50282AB3BC77.jpeg
Would not have gotten these today without JPS JPS . :emoji_fist:

PS - toebox is stiff. not sure if they’ll break-in but you might want to size up if your normal AF1 size is snug.
these look so dope to me. I like how there are two layers to this shoe. I wish this was a wider release because I know I'm not getting these and I'm not paying an arm and a leg for em. These kinda remind me of how they did the AF1 YOTDragon I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it was like a all black upper silk/cotton blend and then a leather wrapped midsole I think. I still want that pair but I haven't seen em anywhere or maybe I'm not looking hard enough. Congrats on the pickup! :nthat:

these look so dope to me. I like how there are two layers to this shoe. I wish this was a wider release because I know I'm not getting these and I'm not paying an arm and a leg for em. These kinda remind me of how they did the AF1 YOTDragon I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it was like a all black upper silk/cotton blend and then a leather wrapped midsole I think. I still want that pair but I haven't seen em anywhere or maybe I'm not looking hard enough. Congrats on the pickup! :nthat:
Yup had that pair
But these are just like the clots from 08
Minus the color
And the midsole
I’m gonna cut up the upper later this week on my pair

Yup had that pair
But these are just like the clots from 08
Minus the color
And the midsole
I’m gonna cut up the upper later this week on my pair
Oic... so these are a reretro or are they considered a new collab? I am really unaware when it comes to collabs. I stick to just basic *** GRs that can be had for outlet prices :lol: . Thanks for the info.

Edit: Nvm I just researched em. The original pair is ehh. I like this pair more cuz it's just like the classic All white AF1 and also cuz I'm not too big on the color red. So the OG pair when you'd burn the cloth, what was under it red leather with lasering as well?

Clots are beautiful, is there a worldwide release coming?

Also are the all star swoosh forces GR leather?

Thanks in advance for the help

Back
Top Bottom