OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I just read the nike tweets, they will release at a random time tomorrow and will tweet when they release.

nothing like sitting around waiting for them to drop a shoe on a saturday on memorial day weekend smh. I got better things to do.

tell me about it, i play ball at 2 on saturdays, sleep in til about 1. they bsing

let me get my one pair sz 10 or 10.5 and let me be on my way!

agree. They prob jus tryna push the aj 2.0 and the aj 12 patent lows on people becuz nobody wants those, so they held the heat back for tomorrow to force people to settle on something tonight.

o ok they gonna release them tommorow at a random time so i should just stay home and twiddle my fingers, nike is full of BS they can keep them and shub them you know where

just in case anyone is desperate, these are 200 on FC....hopefully everyone who wants a pair, gets one tomorrow.

For those of you wanting denims and would of had them shipped to you anyways: A guy on Ebay has them for $160 + (tax if in NY) + ~$12 shipping. Mine came out to $172, about $10 over what I would've paid retail after tax and shipping if bought from Nike.com or via phone-order.

You don't have to waste your Saturday this way as well.

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

is anybody out at HOH pg? kinda wanna go but idk
This online release today will be a mess, I think most HoH will have enouugh pairs, especially this early.

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

is anybody out at HOH pg? kinda wanna go but idk

Too bad, I would of headed there but I'm stuck working today. 
Hopefully, they have some left tomorrow but I doubt it.  

the denims were more limited than i thought! i was 7th in line at hoh willowbrook and still struck out by a half size! tried em on and they just felt too tight so i passed. oh well at least they werent a must have for me

any1 else seem to think these run smaller and tighter???......i had 2go up a half size than i normally do when i buy af1s......i was thinkin mayb because of the material being thats its denim

Normally, the AF 1's run true to size for me but they can run a slight bit norrow. I take a size 13 in Kobe, leBron's and Jordan's.

Normally, the AF 1's run true to size for me but they can run a slight bit narrow. I take a size 13 in Kobe, leBron's and Jordan's.

Picked up my pair from ntny around 9:30 this morning, looks like they had about two pairs in each size left. Not that it matters but the leather on the hang tag is super high quality wish Nike would make an af1 out of that

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

will denims be available at Eastbay.com?
We currently have no information on the Denims in our system.  If anything comes up, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

2nw3dwo.jpg

spot had 7 pairs:

8.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11 (mine!), 12, 13

Wifey went up to HOH for me and scooped my 10.5. (618 area code)
Guess no one in st.louis area cares for these. even gave me her the military discount which they are usually stingy with.
Glad i ain't got to play the waiting game with nike

Back
Top Bottom