OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

For people who are still looking for the denims

Nike Roosevelt Field 516-248-0280

Scattered sizes
thanks a lot for this... i was able to grab a 10.5 (the lady held the last pair for me while i went and deposited some money in my account)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

a nice little relief to my day (had to bury a 23 year old homie today
frown.gif
) he was a big lebron fan so hopefully king james will bring a championship for him.

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

did anyone cop those crinkled white lows that dropped this weekend? I bet not, right?

I was told they didn't release yet. Where are they available? I want them bad

HOH said they are coming out this Saturday, yet I've heard that they have already shown up at other spots....

what about the wheat lows with nylon tongue that were supposed to be out now?
saw them when i scooped the white foamposite forces...looked good in person...i'm assuming they should be dropping in abundance the next week or so?

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

saw them when i scooped the white foamposite forces...looked good in person...i'm assuming they should be dropping in abundance the next week or so?

I read only at Nike Sportswear Stores, I don't know what that means, but if your shop is a mom and pop or a "mall" shop then they should drop in abundance as you said. They certainly aren't limited hahah.
   Do you like them man?

I read only at Nike Sportswear Stores, I don't know what that means, but if your shop is a mom and pop or a "mall" shop then they should drop in abundance as you said. They certainly aren't limited hahah.
   Do you like them man?
they looked good...material was thin and didn't have much give to it...i still like them, but only on a discount....

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

That ebay cat has been rolling, 38 sold...still at $185 a pair, has like 15 left.

of denims, damn?
yes sir, i got him on my watch list just to see how many he sells:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Men-N...6551196403#ht_4323wt_982

has 9.5-11, 12, 13 left

he had the "rare" 11.5 too..if i had the money i'd buy another pair but i feel fortunate to have gotten one at retail so i can live with that..these don't look they are going to crease very much either. 

So I called Transit in NYC tryin to mail order these and dude told me to goto their website, "house of fly kicks 21 @ eBay" so that's your answer why this seller got so many, it's Transit's eBay site.

Pissed, copped the denims from streetgear for 155 shipped, then csvr in Cali got the foamposites that I copped, but also had denims, dropped double on the shipping for no reason, but if ppl still looking for either both those spots got em.

Update:

To all the ppl that said those foam hi's wouldn't move, I couldn't find a single store in the DMV that had them.  Joints is fire & look like they will last me a lifetime.

I copped a 10 but they fit type big and now no stores in nyc have a 9.5 that would let me exchange for my 10.

I bought them at NTNY if that matters.

Originally Posted by drillest

I copped a 10 but they fit type big and now no stores in nyc have a 9.5 that would let me exchange for my 10.

I bought them at NTNY if that matters.

Yeah man I did the same thing, copped a 9.5 thinking they were gonna run small and the 9.5 was too big for me. I lucked out though and was able to grab a size 9 today for retail. 

supposedly at Nike Sportswear dealers now...the nylon tongue ones are all over eBay for cheap
No, these pics did not come from the biter site, SN, they came straight from the source, sneakersnstuff
large.jpg

Oneness in Lexington KY still has some Crinckled AF1s for retail... they do phone orders

859 276 2316

If the outsole on those wht/blk hi's was blk
30t6p3b.gif

I agree %100. I'm not a fan of the white insole/outsole combo, it's turned me off to a lot of pairs I would have otherwise liked.

Plus they would' ve been a replacement for my '01 wht/blk highs I lost.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom