OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Just grabbed my two pairs. First modification will be taking off the tongue tab and then fraying and fading.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

if this was 4 or 5 years ago i would have picked them up

What does that mean? I copped white foamposite force hi's today...probably scoop denims tomorrow...very clean in person....
it means i could care less for this release 
and before i would just buy to buy now i buy what i really like 

laugh.gif
, I figured that...

i havent been into af1's for a while, but the denims are pretty sick. i wish i hadn't passed on them.

SMH, dropped $200 for these (shipping within NYC + tax). I wasn't able to get out to the stores on Saturday. These are sold out, right?

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

SMH, dropped $200 for these (shipping within NYC + tax). I wasn't able to get out to the stores on Saturday. These are sold out, right?
Depends where you go. There are pairs still here in Philly. and yes those are Bespokes above.

They still have pairs at the House of Hoops in Scottsdale AZ...don't know which sizes but their number is 480-946-6910

I was actually going to pass on these, but someone insisted on getting them for me.

Wifey really loves me.
pimp.gif

But I do know this a her telling me she REALLY wants some Louboutins.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I was actually going to pass on these, but someone insisted on getting them for me.

Wifey really loves me.
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Yea that doesn't seem like a fair trade to me

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

most of the shops including us in SoCal have a few scattered sizes i think we still had 4or5 pairs when i went home yesterday

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Wifey really loves me.
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Yea that doesn't seem like a fair trade to me
Oh I know. But if you are in a relationship, you know how it goes.
wink.gif

I did the same thing...just used a pair of tweezers and an exacto knife.

The glue is kind of a pain, but you can get all of it off with some patience.

anyone noe how long it usually take to get shipment from nike.. was luck enough to catch that tweet they sent out

Back
Top Bottom