OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Copped a pair of Denims off Ebay for 160 minus my 10% coupon. In all $155 shipped! Worth the only $20 over retail IMHO. Missed out at the HOH in King of Prussia (Said they only got 12 pair). 

Originally Posted by Rapido27

^^SHould have gone to UBIQ. They had pairs 24 hours after the release.

While I agree with you I should have tried UBIQ instead of HOH. I had limited time yesterday and Saturday. So $20 to get them on my doorstep is well worth it. I will definitely check UBIQ first like I always used to but this HOH thing is new to me so I figured they would have plenty. Also the hype demand for this release caught me off guard to a degree. There was a line at HOH and the manager sold them early @ 8 o'clock I didn't get there until later. Who says AF1's fell off?

MD HOH opened at 8am, after they said they wouldn't. Got there at 10am, & they still had sizes (my size too) Friend of mine hit me up for a pair, went back at 3pm still had pairs so not so bad here.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

^^SHould have gone to UBIQ. They had pairs 24 hours after the release.
i called saturday afternoon and they didn't have my size so ubiq was useless to me

WAS ABLE TO TRACK A PAIR OVER THE FONE IN HOUSTON AT A MOM N POP STORE... GOT THERE RIGHT BFRE THEY CLOSE, ONLY TO SEE ANOTHER SCOOP THE LAST 11.5... NEEDLESS TO SAY hw pissed off i was... so m going to wait it out untill i cn track me a pair.... anybdy in the H knw where i cn find these bad boys......?
dude tried to sell me those all white ones coming out nxt week i believe but i passed... they look good though

For people who are still looking for the denims

Try BEATNIC - 714.441.3434

$140 plus shipping, great service there.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

did anyone cop those crinkled white lows that dropped this weekend? I bet not, right?

I was told they didn't release yet. Where are they available? I want them bad

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

did anyone cop those crinkled white lows that dropped this weekend? I bet not, right?

I was told they didn't release yet. Where are they available? I want them bad
I couldn't find them anywhere, even those low wheat ones either. They aren't on eBay even.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

For people who are still looking for the denims

Try BEATNIC - 714.441.3434

$140 plus shipping, great service there.
Good lookin out my dude, I really appreciate the info.  Was able to get my pair...Real cool and friendly...

How the hell can this dude get 50 pairs when my local HOH only received 36 pairs?
Doesn't make anys sense.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

That ebay cat has been rolling, 38 sold...still at $185 a pair, has like 15 left.

of denims, damn?
yes sir, i got him on my watch list just to see how many he sells:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Men-N...6551196403#ht_4323wt_982

has 9.5-11, 12, 13 left

he had the "rare" 11.5 too..if i had the money i'd buy another pair but i feel fortunate to have gotten one at retail so i can live with that..these don't look they are going to crease very much either. 

rare? why would 11.5 be rare? thanks for the link. That's insane. Were these limited, because it didn't really seem so, maybe that was just my area though. I know they sold out on NDC, PYS, and Kix-Files (pre-order), but some shops still had pairs

Back
Top Bottom