OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Nike Summer AF1 QS usually come in 3s right?...  ... ...  where are the black and green pairs of denim AF1s at 
nerd.gif

what does sku mean? yes i'm serious haha

there are tons and tons of pairs of khakis on eBay right now for cheap

Another Pic to convert those who haven't picked 'em up yet.  Quality is on point and the midsole is not horrible as some say...

397084530.jpg

^^ nice pic got mines yesterday there are nice but they are heavy as hell guess thats the new norm for forces

Just picked up my first pair of the suede joints,gonna get 2 more later in the week,loving how they came out,even better in person.

Got the denims in as well as my other 2 ID's. Think I'm gonna return the sand/navy/red ones. Lots of glue stains and wish I went with all suede instead of using the twill material.

Nike Air Force 1 ID Sand/Navy/Red by KVN31, on Flickr

Nike Air Force 1 ID Maroon/Yellow USC by KVN31, on Flickr

Nike Air Force 1 ID Maroon/Yellow USC by KVN31, on Flickr

Group Shot:

Nike Air Force 1 ID by KVN31, on Flickr

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

THANKS DJ
LOOKOUT FOR THESE THIS WEEKEND AS WELL
crinkled-patent-nike-air-force-1-white.jpg

nike-af1-crinkled.jpg

nike-af1-sole.jpg

The Denim Nike Air Force 1 is a sneaker that many people plan on getting this weekend. Also releasing alongside the Denim Air Force this weekend is an Air Force 1 Low with crinkled patent. This Air Force 1 is covered in crinkled leather, with an ice sole. Look for this simple and clean Air Force 1 this Saturday, May 28. They will available at Oneness as well as at select Nike retailers.

theshoegame
Saw these at CRSVR_SB today not bad at all. The box says Air Force One Premium...not sure how exclusive these are. 

Peeped the white & red highs the other day,such a great colorway,but use of such garbage materials made them sadly an easy pass.

I guess I should include this here

af2.jpg

Photo blue pops up on an old favorite. The Nike Air Force 2 High returns with a black nubuck upper and powerful accents. The popular blue hue graces the eyelets and lining with white and red making cameos. This AF2 release is available overseas at JD Sports.

Nike Air Force 2 High
Black/White-Photo Blue
£70(~$103 USD)

NK

Back
Top Bottom