OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

The Hyperfuse AF1s posted up top look like straight garbage. I hope the poster didn't pay full retail for them - even at $50 they'd be a waste of closet space.

hyperfuses hot mane, the blues and solar reds copped when they drop anyways?
nerd.gif

the leather on the lows looks real nice. that engraved print looks horrible. nike does that crap on purpose 
laugh.gif

looking for suggestions on wat kind of white laces look good with the af1 mid jewels red n white... i lost the old laces when i took them out to clean the shoes.. forgot if they were the thick or flat laces so just wondering wat kind i should use to replace...

Haven't worn Forces in a while but when I saw these I had to get them. Clean as coould be.

Any info on the Black Low VT's?

BRAZIL INFO
FOOTACTION 34TH STREET
HOH 34TH STREET AND 125TH
FOOTLOCKER 34TH STREET
FOOTLOCKER 42ND STREET
ATMOS
LA TOVA (4 DOORS)
TOM, **** & HARRY -- 709 BROADWAY CORP (2 DOORS)
GET SET (5 DOORS)
PLUG
URBAN KICKS
LEE'S SNEAKERS
MOE'S (2 DOORS)
BOOT CAMP
WEST
STADIUM
NIKETOWN NY
JIMMY JAZZ (NYC ONLY 6 DOORS)
DR. JAYS
BX SPORTS
BASIC
CITY JEANS (5 DOORS)
MIAMI -- SHOE GALLERY
MIAMI -- SOULS INC.

via NSW
Brazil is undergoing a cultural revolution. Born on the rugged streets of Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, this movement links athletes and artists who never relinquish their dreams. These young creators are passionate about sports, culture and a symbol they have now influenced themselves: the Air Force 1 Brazil. The classic AF-1 line transcended athletics in the United States, and today, in Brazil, Damiris and Raulzinho, two Brazilian basketball stars, build on this tradition. Off the courts, MCs Emicida, Pixote and Xará (Hip Hop artists with ties to Brazilian roots music) and Toddy (a graffiti artist with socio-political messages) push things further in their respective genres. The motto for these cultural pioneers: “IT IS POSSIBLE.

i bought a pair of the white vac techs. they look nice out the box until you wear them. it's the same crap leather molded to the cushiony, foamy upper material. after wearing them for one day, they look kinda crappy already with some ugly creasing - not the crinkling that comes with wearing nice leather. i got them for really cheap but still, these were a bad impulse buy 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i bought a pair of the white vac techs. they look nice out the box until you wear them. it's the same crap leather molded to the cushiony, foamy upper material. after wearing them for one day, they look kinda crappy already with some ugly creasing - not the crinkling that comes with wearing nice leather. i got them for really cheap but still, these were a bad impulse buy 
frown.gif

I hope not to have the same review, whenever I decide to wear mine.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

^ & by the way NTNY IS, I repeat IS taking phone orders for them!!!!

Good looking on the info. I just ordered a pair. The DMV does not get any love on releases like these.

Major gets some from time to time, but they jack the prices up like $30-$40 now.

Same review for the White Vac Tech Lows. Gorgeous out the box. First couple of steps and my left shoe gets the UGLIEST creases in them and the shoe looks like trash. In one wear they went from one of my "nice" pairs of shoes to a beater pair. Get your dam quality up Nike. Can't believe they called these "premium."

Back
Top Bottom