OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

from reading the last couple of posts

i'm glad i passed on them so called premium air force 1's and really glad i passed on the Brazil's

i almost copped both then then had seconds thoughts

until i see a really good air force 1 i want (not counting if foam high tops air1's release again) or getting the mr cartoon's lifestrong at a good price from a few years back the shoe is dead to me

Thanks for the review Beats05.

All VT shoes will be avoided like the plague. I had my doubts about the seamless construction and embossed panels but your review confirms it.

Originally Posted by vood99

The Hyperfuse AF1s posted up top look like straight garbage. I hope the poster didn't pay full retail for them - even at $50 they'd be a waste of closet space.
Bro, do you own a pair?
I purchased a pair of these in the slate grey colorway about 2 months ago.
Got to say they are really great, a big improvement over the standard AF1's.
Very  comfy and they breath very well.

Don't knock em until you acually own a pair and wear them for a few weeks.
In my opinion, this is a great improvement to the AF 1 line.

IMG_13591.png

franchise-2.jpg

via Nicekicks

Just saw these and thought they were super clean. Can't go wrong with white/white with a gum bottom. I don't like AF1's as much anymore, haven't bought a pair since '07 but I'm thinking about these. Simplicity is best sometimes.

I know you guys don't follow "urban" accounts
but these got my attention (used a pic from an ebay seller, but they are in stores)

pUUDY.jpg

Originally Posted by forloveofthejays

franchise-2.jpg

via Nicekicks

Just saw these and thought they were super clean. Can't go wrong with white/white with a gum bottom. I don't like AF1's as much anymore, haven't bought a pair since '07 but I'm thinking about these. Simplicity is best sometimes.

gettin these
pimp.gif

inspiration comes from the one year anniv of John "Franchise" Strickland's death....OCTOBER release at select new retailers

The history of New York City basketball is filled with colorful characters. One of the more distinct personalities belonged to John Strickland, the Brooklyn native whose signature phrase, “Finish your breakfast

Back
Top Bottom