OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Damn, I thought I wasn't buying anything new. But any variation on the White AF1 Low will always get a look from me.

whats the chances if any, theses will release(The 'Franchise' Air One) on NDC? Im really interested in these, but I live in Delaware, so I have no chance unless it releases online.  

thanx

SUMMER 2012
biter site, sn

nike-air-force-1-knicks-summer-2012-01.jpg

nike-air-force-1-plum-summer-2012-01.jpg

nike-air-force-1-carnival-summer-2012-01.jpg

nike-air-force-1-snakeskin-summer-2012-01.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-white-blue-white-summer-2012-01.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-navy-orange-white-summer-2012-01.jpg

nike-air-force-1-mid-gold-suede-black-summer-2012-01.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-deconstruct-03.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-deconstruct-06.jpg

"DECONSTRUCT"-SUMMER 2012

nike-air-force-1-low-deconstruct-02.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-deconstruct-05.jpg

That blue/orange pair is nice too, dang. Canvas?

Looks like they are busting out some premium materials.. Leather liner on that navy croc-esque pair looks nice..

Not digging the No Liner ones

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

The last two in the series of pics, grey and blue are clean...similar to a couple I seen at niketown today...

you still like them even without the padding? I like the cws too, but I can't wear a shoe without padding...

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

SUMMER 2012
biter site, sn

nike-air-force-1-plum-summer-2012-01.jpg

nike-air-force-1-carnival-summer-2012-01.jpg

Saw the samples. BUTTER.  I own like two pairs of Forces, and I will be scooping these. 

I definitely need those Stricks also!  I think they're $135 at West.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

The last two in the series of pics, grey and blue are clean...similar to a couple I seen at niketown today...

you still like them even without the padding? I like the cws too, but I can't wear a shoe without padding...

If I try em on and its a problem, then I won't cop but I prob may just cop the joints at niketown now

From Nice Kicks:

nike-air-force-1-obsidian-white-1.jpg

nike-air-force-1-obsidian-white-3.jpg

An Obsidian suede Air Force 1? Say no more; we’re sold. The classic silo has been dressed and re-dressed a countless number of times, but it always looks good in the aforementioned attire. This new color-up has dropped overseas with slightly different color blocking than the Varsity Red and Medium Grey pairs that released, given that this one uses a contrasting white leather Swoosh. Japanese and Europeans heads can grab this one now and with any luck, we’ll be able to soon.

Nike Air Force 1
Obsidian/White
315122-415
9,700 ¥ (~126 USD)

Has anyone see these in the U.S. yet?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

From Nice Kicks:

nike-air-force-1-obsidian-white-1.jpg

nike-air-force-1-obsidian-white-3.jpg

An Obsidian suede Air Force 1? Say no more; we’re sold. The classic silo has been dressed and re-dressed a countless number of times, but it always looks good in the aforementioned attire. This new color-up has dropped overseas with slightly different color blocking than the Varsity Red and Medium Grey pairs that released, given that this one uses a contrasting white leather Swoosh. Japanese and Europeans heads can grab this one now and with any luck, we’ll be able to soon.

Nike Air Force 1
Obsidian/White
315122-415
9,700 ¥ (~126 USD)
nerd.gif

I haven't, but would like to see how they are in person.....sloane, true

From Nice Kicks:

Nike Air Force 1
Obsidian/White
315122-415
9,700 ¥ (~126 USD)
nerd.gif

Saw these at the Nike store like a few weeks ago

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

From Nice Kicks:

nerd.gif
Saw these at the Nike store like a few weeks ago

how were they iyo, better than usual or the same as the recent stuff? if they're at Nike then I'd expect them to be the same....

Not feelin' any of the AF1s dropping for the 30th anniversary next year. All white/midsoles are tough to maintain and only look good on tonal colourways.

Back
Top Bottom